cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign out of all devices

Rieama87
Local Performer

I am trying to log others out of my account and I cannot figure it out. I keep trying the solution posted but there’s no options for me to sign others out. I’ve changed my password and it didn’t give me the option to sign others out. 

Also, I can’t figure out how to get rid of the songs that are thumbs upped. Someone completely butchered my account. 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora update (07/09/22):

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" or would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

To reset your password & remove devices:

• From a web browser, go to pandora.com and log in to your account.
  • Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Next to Account Info click on Edit to change your password. Enter your new password into the password field and Save.
  • You’ll be prompted to you enter your old password in order to be able to proceed with your request. Before selecting Submit, make sure to check the box to Log out of all other devices.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

To only remove devices:

• Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

View solution in original post

164 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rieama87 Nice to see you around the Community.

Removing devices from your account:

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

For future reference, you can also log out of all devices from your end using a computer:

• From a web browser, log into your Pandora account.
  • Click on your Profile in the top right corner of the page and then select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Remember to sign out of your account once you’re finished if you’re not using a personal computer.

*Keep in mind that it may take some time before the change will reflect on your other devices.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Editing your Thumb ratings:

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how you can edit your Thumb ratings: How to edit thumb ratings

Hope this helps!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora update (07/09/22):

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" or would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

• Next to Account Info click on Edit to change your password. Enter your new password into the password field and Save.
  • You’ll be prompted to you enter your old password in order to be able to proceed with your request. Before selecting Submit, make sure to check the box to Log out of all other devices.

To only remove devices:

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

Wheredoeubankat
Local Performer

Is there anyone still doing this support? My ex won't get off my account I need help lol

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wheredoeubankat If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" or would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

To only remove devices:

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know.

0 Kudos

Cassyg06
Local Performer

How do I get other devices logged out of my account? I do not have access to a computer it this time. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cassyg06 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

Mo1974
Local Performer

I keep seeing stations that are not mine and hearing message someone else is listening to my pandora. I have signed out many times over past few months and changed my password and it still keeps happening

What can I do  because it is annoying for a service that I am paying for?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mo1974 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

0 Kudos

Bonsells
Local Performer

Log out all devices on my account please

Or am I able to do this from a web browser on ipad?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bonsells I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

0 Kudos

segovia38
Local Performer

I don't have computer access and I need all other devices removed from my account.  Please help me with this ASAP to avoid un

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@segovia38 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

0 Kudos

bg___
Local Performer

I'm having this problem. There is no one else that  know of. I'm on the $5 plan. I'm still getting ads and this "someone else..." message. I may have more than one account. I've opened a new account, new email attempting to resolve this.  I need some help cleaning this up. Is there some way I can work through this with US based human telephone support, if not I'll have to cancel my paid subscription.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bg___ If you are receiving the message, "Your Pandora Account is currently playing on another device," or "Someone else is listening," then more than one device is streaming from your account at the same time.

While your Pandora account can be logged into as many devices as you like, they can't be playing at the same time. Regardless of your subscription level, the revenue from one Pandora account only covers the cost of one stream from one device. As long as you press pause on one device before you listen to Pandora on another, you should be fine.

If you believe this error message is popping up due to an unauthorized user and if you have access to a computer, you can take some steps to help protect your account by resetting your password and logging out of all other devices.

From a computer:

• Go to pandora.com and log in to your account.

If you do not have access to a computer or require further assistance, please contact our support team

Hope this information is helpful! 

0 Kudos

Vallerioooo
Local Performer

Log out every one out of my account please!!!!

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Vallerioooo 

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you would like to remove all of your devices, you can now do that on your own through a computer.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Tr2222
Local Performer

Keep seeings songs I’m not playing on my account. I’ve changed password.

I’ve changed password and tried logging off all devices with no luck. How do I have the account to myself! Or get rid of them. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tr2222 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you would like to remove all of your devices, you can now do that on your own through a computer.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

0 Kudos

Tr2222
Local Performer
I don’t have a computer. Help!

Tina Russell