cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign out of all devices

eerlendsson
Local Performer

Adam, Can you please sign me out of all devices?

Thank you Sir!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Nes172011 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I do highly recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.  

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

15 Replies

AdamPandora

No problem, @eerlendsson.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I do highly recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.  

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

eerlendsson
Local Performer

Fantastic.  Thank you!!

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @eerlendsson. 😁

0 Kudos

Nes172011
Local Performer

Hello I know this feature is not yet implemented- however can you remove the devices my account is logged into from the developers end please. 

i left it logged in at a few parties and now I cannot ever listen without “someone else is listening” even if I reset my password they still seem to have access 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Nes172011 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Snorling713
Local Performer

Please log me out of all other devices

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Snorling713 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

gabbiemason
Local Performer

Adam:

Would you be able to sign out all devices on my account?? I keep getting notice that someone else is listening and I have no idea who or where.. and I have reset my password many times..

Thanks so much in advance!! 

This would be an awesome feature for Pandora to integrate. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@gabbiemason At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

bcody1
Local Performer

can you please log me off of all devices?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bcody1 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to reset your password to something new in order to fully secure your account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Bthomas
Local Performer

Hello Adam can you sign me out of all devices?

-Thank you!

0 Kudos

cehrenreich
Local Performer

Can you do this for me as well? Very annoying that I keep getting the "someone else is listening"

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bthomas @cehrenreich 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to reset your password to something new in order to fully secure your account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

boo1
Local Performer

i just did a password reset myself so i think it will help. i had others who had my password when i had the family plan a long time ago trying to liste.  Ive tried to change the bpassword in the past but it didnt sign them out. Ive changed the email but they still were logged in under old email. i no longer have family plan and my ex hus is relentless and keeps trying to access my account. So irraz. Sooo I read somewhere that I can rest the password thru you guys and it will make all the devices sign out automatically. well i hope so.

Boo1

0 Kudos