Sign out of all devices

K_hrynda
Local Performer

How do I sign out of all devices 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@K_hrynda At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

95 Replies

Kr3
Local Performer

How do I sign out of all devices someone got into my Pandora account I’ve changed my password but I want to make sure I’m secure!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@K_hrynda At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

View solution in original post

AdamPandora

@Kr3 At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

Hope this helps!

blahblahblah67
Underground

yes adam, or other support techs - I was trying to force a sign out of any other device accessing my account by logging in and changing my password from the account settings menu.  Will this automatically sign out other devices?  if not, and just anyway as a precaution, can you all please sign my account out of all the devices from your end?  And was this way of changing my password good enough to prevent any other device from logging back in without the new password, or do I need to do a full reset, or as such some other way?  please advise.  Thanks!  

0 Kudos

suntenn
Local Performer

@AdamPandora Can you please sign me out of all devices associated with my account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@blahblahblah67 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@suntenn I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

axonvili
Local Performer

Adam,

Can you please sign me out of all devices as well?  Too bad there is not a self-service option for this, but thanks I will upvote this request

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@axonvili I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Wrencher
Local Performer

Adam, please sign me out of all devices

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Wrencher I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Clo2189
Local Performer

Can someone at the station please remove and or sign out of all devices for my pandora account. Please it would greatly be appreciated. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Clo2189 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Vegasboyt
Local Performer

I need to sign out Of all devices because it keeps saying someone else is listening to my Pandora and I have no clue who it is how do I sign out of all devices

0 Kudos

Valkyrie
Local Performer

Would you mind doing this to my account as well? Thank you for your time and assistance. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Valkyrie I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Vegasboyt At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

0 Kudos

stevedisharoon
Local Performer

Please also sign me out of all devices. Thank you

0 Kudos

merandie_1
Local Performer

Ive signed out but other users are still logged in, please help.

0 Kudos