cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign out of all devices

Wesley_revell
Underground

Can you do the same thi mg for me and remove all devices logged into my account please? I have an unauthorized user altering my playlists 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Amberj1237 At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

87 Replies

Amberj1237
Local Performer

I keep getting the someone else is listening message but I’m the only user on my pandora is there a way to delete all devices on my pandora so I can log back I. On my device and be the only user

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Amberj1237 At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

AdamPandora

@Wesley_revell I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Helpme2
Local Performer

The someone else is listening to your pandora account message keeps popping up when no one I know of is. Also things keep getting added to my collection. Things I don’t listen to. It’s less now but someone definitely had access before so I wanted to be signed out of all my devices. I already changed my password. I don’t know if that will sign me out but I don’t think it did. So will someone sign me out?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Helpme2 At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

Helpme2
Local Performer

Thank you. 

Lapaccione
Local Performer

I am having the same issue where the “someone else is using your account “ message is constantly being received.  How can I remove all users from my account?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Lapaccione! Welcome to community.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I also recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share in Music + Podcasts

Lapaccione
Local Performer

Thanks Tanner.  

AdamPandora

@Helpme2 Always happy to help! 

0 Kudos

Pleuty
Local Performer

I am having this same problem. I haven't used Pandora in a while and a bunch of music I don't listen to is on my home screen. Go to listen and it says someone else is.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Pleuty I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Cartmansc1
Local Performer

Please do the same for my account. And please let me know how to go about requesting this as a feature.

0 Kudos

Bhayes041294
Local Performer

Someone stole my phone and is using my pandora how do I get them off 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Cartmansc1 At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bhayes041294 At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

0 Kudos

Benjamin85
Local Performer

Can you please log me out of other devices someone has deleted all my stations 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Benjamin85 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Brittash96
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem as everyone else can you please remove all devices associated with my account 

0 Kudos