cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign out of all devices

Droliaa
Local Performer

Hi, I keep getting someone else is listening to my account and i cannot figure out if its someone outside our family or inside. Is there anyway to see who is logged into my account? If not, then when will this feature be available?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Droliaa At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

108 Replies

AdamPandora

@Droliaa At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

LutherT
Local Performer

My Pandora has been hacked and it is very frustrating getting kicked off my music when I pay $100+ a year for a service that does not have security measures set in place for things like this. I am the only listener and get booted and when I go look on a computer it shows my recently played songs in Chinese. I changed my password, but that does not boot existing devices... 

AdamPandora

@LutherT At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

Hope this helps!

Bubblybunny56
Local Performer

Can you please sign me out of all devices? Someone else is using my account without my permission 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bubblybunny56 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

rt2kelly
Local Performer

Please log me out of all devices

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@rt2kelly It looks like you may have changed the email address on your account since posting this message.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Rmogel
Local Performer

Can you please sign me out of all devices? Someone is listening to my account without my permission.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Rmogel I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Rmogel
Local Performer
Thank you so much!

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @Rmogel. 😁

0 Kudos

Vannahwest17
Local Performer

I need to log out of all devices due to someone having my pandora account 

0 Kudos

J5565529
Local Performer

Can you disconnect all devices  from my account so I can stop others from using my account 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@J5565529 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Vannahwest17 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

jms1212
Underground

Can you please sign everyone out of my devices? I received a notification that someone else is listening. I reset my password.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jms1212 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

jms1212
Underground

thank you. I just created a case for this too. 

Megan1212
Local Performer

My account has been hacked and someone has given thumbs up to hundreds of songs. I changed my password. Is there a way to log out of all devices? I'm sick of paying all this money for other people to listen for free and clog up my Pandora, which I've spent YEARS perfecting to my personal taste.

Also, is there an easy way to see/edit my "thumbs up" list? 

0 Kudos