cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized User on My Account

Sierra_D14
Local Performer

Hi yes I’m experiencing the same thing. I can’t tell who’s using my account. If you could please log out of all devices for me please that would be amazing !!!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

Pandora Update 05/12/21:

If you believe an unauthorized user accessing your account, and would like help with disassociating or removing any devices that are logged into your account, you can reply to this thread and one of our Community Moderators can take a closer look.

Alternatively, you contact our support team directly for further assistance.

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

In the meantime, you can upvote this idea by liking this request if you want to see this as a feature offered on Pandora. 

Thanks everyone! :pandora:

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

70 Replies

AdamPandora

@Sierra_D14 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know.

0 Kudos

juelz10
Local Performer

Is it possible for someone to contact me regarding unauthorized use of my account or log out of every device associated with this account.  Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@juelz10 At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know.

AdamPandora

Pandora Update 05/12/21:

If you believe an unauthorized user accessing your account, and would like help with disassociating or removing any devices that are logged into your account, you can reply to this thread and one of our Community Moderators can take a closer look.

Alternatively, you contact our support team directly for further assistance.

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

In the meantime, you can upvote this idea by liking this request if you want to see this as a feature offered on Pandora. 

Thanks everyone! :pandora:

View solution in original post

chefelias
Local Performer

Upon logging in, a window popped up saying that my "account's security had been breached", or something to that effect. All the songs/artists showing on my recently listened list may as well have been conjured up by AI just based on the names (e.g. Joselynimason Murphyawop, among other non-names of artists and songs that clearly lack in grammar or context). If anyone else has experienced this and/or knows what to do about it from a cyber safety standpoint and knows how to report it, please let me know.

0 Kudos

bdubya93
Local Performer

I would like all devices signed out of my pandora bc someone is using my account without my permission. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @chefelias @bdubya93. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this, and sorry to hear that happened.

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: Unauthorized user on my account

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with ensuring the security of your Pandora account.

In the meantime, I would recommend checking out the accepted solution for this thread here.

Please keep an eye out for our email with further instructions. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Kidrebel
Underground

I have the same problem.. it downloads full albums for me.. not good or popular stuff either. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Kidrebel. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this. Someone from our User Support team will be emailing you shortly to help out with this issue. It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user on your account.

Please keep an eye out for their email message. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

morganwill244
Local Performer

Please remove all of my devices! My ex job won’t stop using my account!!

0 Kudos

SareenMommy
Local Performer

I'm experiencing an issue where it appears an unauthorized user is using my Pandora account. Can I please be logged out of all devices? I'll also try Changing my password too! Thanks so much!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @morganwill244 @SareenMommy. 👋

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually. In the meantime, I recommend upvoting this feature request with a 💙if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

Per your request, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your individual Pandora accounts. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

++

If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos

codywatson10
Local Performer

Please remove all my devices.  Someone is listening on my account.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @codywatson10. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. 

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually. In the meantime, I recommend upvoting this feature request with a 💙if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

Per your request, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your individual Pandora accounts. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

++

If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos

jessical1
Local Performer

I also need this done. Please help.

0 Kudos

Samlangston3
Local Performer

I am experiencing someone using my Pandora also! If you could log out of all accounts please.

0 Kudos

wwiika
Local Performer

I also have an unauthorized user on my account. Can you please log out all of the users on my account also.

0 Kudos

jerryh20
Local Performer

I also need my account signed out of all devices please.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @jessical1 @Samlangston3👋

Looks like you've already reached out to our User Support team via email to assist. I do see that the device associations have already been removed from your individual accounts. If you didn't receive our email message regarding your issue, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. Hope this helps! 

++

Hey, @jerryh20 @wwiika. 👋

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually. In the meantime, I recommend upvoting this feature request with a 💙if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

Per your request, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your individual Pandora accounts. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

++

I hope this helps. If you continue to have trouble, please don't hesitate to let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos