Did you mean: 

Re: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

valencia505
Local Performer

Could you also log me off every device attached to my account. please

0 Kudos

Re: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

AdamPandora

@valencia505 Our support team can help with this.

They will reaching out to you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Unauthorized user /sign out of devices

stevetess
Local Performer

There is an unauthorized user/device on my account ... I can not find a way to log out of all devices.

Can all my devices be logged out , and I will log back in on the devices I authorize.

please consider allowing the user to manage their devices from the app.

thanks

Re: Unauthorized user /sign out of devices

AdamPandora

@stevetess At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

You can upvote this idea by liking this request if you want to see this as a feature offered on Pandora.

In the meantime, I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

Sharie316
Local Performer

Please consider this update, it'd be really helpful.

Thank you! 🌷

AdamPandora

@Sharie316 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Make sure to upvote this idea by liking this request if you want to see this as a feature offered on Pandora.

In the meantime, I can have someone from our support team reach out to help if you need assistance with removing any unauthorized users on your account.

Let me know if you need assistance with that.

witmacoolash
Local Performer

I am having this same issue as well. I have someone unauthorized listening to my Pandora and it kicks me off every time they listen. I'm paying for an account I can barely use because of this. Being able to log out of all devices should definitely be a feature!

TannerPandora

Hi @witmacoolash! Thanks for posting to community. I'm happy to help take some steps to help secure your account.

I do see that you emailed our User Support team as well. I've gone ahead and let them know that I'm helping you out on community. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password. Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.

If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let us know if you continue to run into trouble.

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Log out all devices

Lcozort
Local Performer

Ex boyfriend has my password. I keep getting alerts that someone else is trying to use my device. I changed my password. Please log out all of my devices so he can purchase his own Pandora like a real man,

mahalo!!!! Lyndsay

Re: Log out all devices

AdamPandora

@Lcozort I have created a ticket for you with our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

Devices

Simpson8814
Local Performer
  • How to remove multiple devices from my account that are using my pandora without my consent

Re: Devices

AdamPandora

@Simpson8814 I do see you already have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos