cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized user on my account

Klm38
Local Performer

Some how my ex is adding stations to my pandora account. I deleted an old account that was linked ro his roku hoping that would solve the problem but when i created a new account the same thing is happening.  I know it is him because it was a special station i had for him and i. I have deleted it so many times but it keeps on coming back along with another one i know he listens to. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
599 Replies

AdamPandora

@Nick2 It looks like you are currently upgraded to Pandora Plus.

This thread is for those who are upgraded to Pandora Premium, and get the various Thumbs Up playlists generated on their accounts.

Can you please confirm with me the names of some of the stations that have been added to your account?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Nick2
Local Performer

For example lemon boy radio and rain Korea radio were added just today. All the others from the past I deleted daily so I can't tell you the names of the other ones from the past.

0 Kudos

susiegouldsmith
Local Performer

There are people using my account without my permission.  I want to remove all devices on my account and then log in with only my devices.  How do I do this?

0 Kudos

Celticity29
Local Performer

I would like to be signed out of all devices that are using my account. Thanks, Susan C

0 Kudos

Bandithawk
Local Performer

Horrid foreign music is showing up in my collections. I remove it and then more show up. I changed my password but it persists! getting ready to switch to Amazon or YouTube Music if this persists.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bandithawk I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help secure your account.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Celticity29 No problem - our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@susiegouldsmith Our support team can help with this.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Nick2 It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user who is accessing your account and adding those stations.

I am going to have our support team reach out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

ErinHowell
Local Performer

Please log out of all devices associated with my account.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @ErinHowell. 👋

Someone from our User Support team has contacted you via email to assist with ensuring the security of your account. Please check your spam / junk folder if you don't see the email soon.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

alonso_59
Local Performer

Can anyone help me remove devices from my pandora account?

0 Kudos

Lhassler23
Local Performer

I have the same problem 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Lhassler23 I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@alonso_59 Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience. 🤝

0 Kudos

klacka
Local Performer

Everytime I go to my collection, I'm seeing things that I did not want or ask for. Its very annoying because I don't want them. I delete them and then they show back up. Extremely annoying and, if nothing is done about it, I'm going to join a new service. If I wanted Pandora's opinion on my music, I would ask. At least give me an option to turn off Pandora provided suggestions. I now have to sift through 30 or so easy listening stations to get to the rock or country channels I want... Please stop adding stations automatically to my collection!!!

0 Kudos

marcie38
Local Performer

Unauthorize use on act, log Off all devices. changed pw.. require new for login

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@klacka I'm happy to look into this.

What are the names of some of the content that is getting added to your collection?

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@marcie38 Our support team can help with this - I will have them contact you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

klacka
Local Performer

klacka_0-1598555081563.pngUnder collected and "All" I'm getting all these that I do not want. There are like 40 of them. This is just a sample. Is there a way to mass delete. Also, is there a setting that doesn't allow Pandor to "Guess" what I would like to hear in this folder? 

Under my 

0 Kudos