cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stations being added that I didn't add

Underground

I am also having this issue. I am getting unwanted albums and all kinds of "thumbs up" which messed up all my music 😞  Please help. 

0 Kudos

@enovie Our support team can help with this.

Please keep an eye out for an email coming from them, and they will be happy to look into this with you. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Local Performer

I am also having the same problem. I have multiple stations of music I don't like. I thought someone had my account password, so I changed it, deleted all the unwanted stations, and now they're back. I listen on the web. 

0 Kudos

Hi @rjthomas1976 thanks for posting to community - sorry to hear about this.

If you're concerned that there is an unauthorized user, we can take some steps to ensure the protection of your account. Since you've already changed your password, we can take an additional step of signing you out of all your devices. It's more effective than simply changing your password.

If this sounds good, I'll ask our User Support team to proceed, just let me know.

👍

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Hello. I had not seen this response. Can you please take care of this? I don't like hip hop, and it has created a bunch of hip hop stations. 

0 Kudos

@rjthomas1976 No problem - I will have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Unauthorized user on my account

Local Performer

someone is using my account without permission 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

Re: Unauthorized user on my account

@Gabyjoy73 Our support team mentioned that you currently have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos

Whoops

Local Performer

I had stayed in logged in to someone's device a while ago, and my stations and bookmarks are completely changed. It doesn't even give me the option to delete the bookmarked albums, let alone get back my old stations. Any chances someone could help me out or something?

0 Kudos

Re: Whoops

@3dla_Zek1 I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to get this resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Underground

Hi. Can your user support team please sign me out of all devices? I keep getting unwanted stations added 😞  Thanks. 

0 Kudos

@enovie Were you still having trouble with this? 

If so, it looks like a support case has already been created for you, and our User Support team has reached out to help.

If you do not see their message, please check your spam folder to ensure their messages aren't getting filtered out.

In the meantime, I will have them send you an additional message to see if that goes through. 

0 Kudos