cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized user on my account

Klm38
Local Performer

Some how my ex is adding stations to my pandora account. I deleted an old account that was linked ro his roku hoping that would solve the problem but when i created a new account the same thing is happening.  I know it is him because it was a special station i had for him and i. I have deleted it so many times but it keeps on coming back along with another one i know he listens to. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
600 Replies

KJL
Local Performer

I have unauthorized user using my account somewhere/somehow.  Please help. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@KJL I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would highly recommend changing your password to something completely new. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Tking473
Local Performer

I am certain of an unauthorized user utilizing my premium account due to what is being saved in my collection. Ive changed my password. Please log out all users so everyone will have to use the new password to log back in. 

0 Kudos

priceyalltheime
Local Performer

I have an unauthorized user who has hacked into my account and is constantly playing music and adding new collections to my account. I have just changed my password but need them kicked off of my account. Is this something that can please be done for me? 

0 Kudos

928heidi
Underground

Adam - you said the same thing about my account and contacted the form - with no response - said you were taking off all devices and would have to login and be patient with timing.  It has been a couple of weeks and never had to sign in - from any account - none were changed - and still having the same issues - get it together pandora! Let us delete devices - what would be the reasoning behind not doing so?!  Just super frustrated at this point and a long time user as well as someone that has recommended several businesses and friends and feel like I personally may have failed that with that recommendation!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@928heidi I can confirm that all devices were removed from the Pandora account connected to your Community profile after replying to your initial post.

To clarify, did you reset your password as well after your devices were removed?

In any case, I am going to escalate this over to our support team so they can help look into this further.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tking473 @priceyalltheime I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would highly recommend changing your password to something completely new. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Mblach13
Local Performer

How can I stop someone from listening to my account? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mblach13 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

jberg0272
Local Performer

How do I go about signing out of all devices using my account? Someone else is using it and keeps adding music. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jberg0272 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized user on my account

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know.

0 Kudos

Infamous5114
Local Performer

I am having the same issue of someone using my account without my authorization.  I have already changed my password which did not resolve the issue

0 Kudos

cathlinlw
Local Performer

It is ridiculous that users cannot remove profiles or other users from their account, or at least sign out all profiles so that the account holder can change the password.  Every other website (ex: Hulu, Netflix) allows this--why not Pandora?  It would likely save customer support some time too.

0 Kudos

rickde623
Local Performer

Someone else is using my account.  I have already changed my password and even my email, but that didn't work. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Infamous5114 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@cathlinlw At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I'm happy to help secure your account on my end.

Let me know if you need some assistance with removing any unauthorized users from your account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@rickde623 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

saruh99
Local Performer

can you log my account off all devices too please? Someone’s been adding music. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@saruh99 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know.

0 Kudos

Gonzalez3519
Local Performer

Sign me out of all devices please

0 Kudos