cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how do i remove all devices from my account?

@ARUzumaki I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized user on my account 

Our support team will be sending you an email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

how to remove devices from account

Local Performer

I need to sign ALL devices out of my account ASAP. 

0 Kudos

Re: how to remove devices from account

@stajohnson2003 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized user on my account 

I am going to have our support team reach out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Sign out of all devices

Local Performer

Hi, I would like to know how I can sign out of my account from all devices.

0 Kudos

Re: Sign out of all devices

@jpoirier1997 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized user on my account 

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help secure your account, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Re: Unauthorized user on my account

Local Performer

Hello Support Team!

We are also experiencing something similar. We have already changed the password & updated the email associated with our account. I'd appreciate it if someone could reach out to us as well.

0 Kudos

Re: Unauthorized user on my account

@nhatch No problem - I will have our support team contact you privately via email to help secure your account.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Deauthorize Sonos Device

Local Performer

I have strange collected content showing up on my account.  I think I may have left a Sonos system in a rental house authorized on my account.  I have since changed my Pandora account password but I after doing so I could still access my Pandora account with my own Sonos account without reauthorizing it.  I am concerned the same may be true of the other Sonos system.  Ideally I would like a list of Sonos system (really all devices) that have access to my account and the ability to deauthorize one or more of them.  Based on a quick search of this forum I don't think that is currently possible. With all that background:

Could you tell me the number of Sonos systems that are currently authorized on my account and if it is more than one deauthorize them all?

0 Kudos

Re: Deauthorize Sonos Device

@jwlent55  I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized user on my account 

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help secure your account, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Thanks.  I have liked that feature request.

@jwlent55 Always happy to help! 😎

0 Kudos

Deactivate Devices

Local Performer

I need to have some devices deactivated from my account and cannot find a way to do that in the iOS App or online - please help.  

0 Kudos