cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stations being added that I didn't add

Local Performer

someone is using my account without my permission and I want them logged out immedietly! help!

@petitebeats123 Our support team can help with this.

They will be reaching out to you via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Someone has access to my account. I need them logged out ASAP. I’ve changed my password but it’s not helping & they’re kicking off from listening. 

0 Kudos

Hi, @Heymoe. 👋

A member from our User Support team has contacted you to assist with ensuring the security of your Pandora account. If you don't see the email yet, be sure to check the spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Old account

Local Performer

Hi. I had some hack problems. Had to reset my phone. I had a subscription that now I fear other people are listening to on my dime.i would like to delete that account and start a new one with new email. How do I do this?

Re: Old account

@Gb1919 I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you may have some unauthorized users on your account.

I will have someone from our support team contact you via email to help look into this further.

Keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Re: Pandora Customer Service Help Line phone number

Local Performer

That is the most idiotic thing ive ever heard off. You make it impossible to access devices active on the account and we have to email you when we have an issue with some one using my info to login the same info you sold to that third party. This account has my payment info and can be stolen thanks to your incompetent team thats looking for a quick buck. Have a little bit of integrity and ask before you sell anyone info. 

Re: Pandora Customer Service Help Line phone number

Hi, @Bob7. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

A member from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to ensure the security of your Pandora account. If you don't see the message now, don't forget to check your spam / junk folder. 📬

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Someone else listening to my account; unauthorized user

Local Performer

I keep getting kicked off my own account by unauthorized user! I have searched and read all of these community posts and most say to contact your support team. However, every single link I click, brings me back here. I have been a customer for 10+ years but this has just recently started. HELP!! 

0 Kudos

Re: Someone else listening to my account; unauthorized user

Hi @Ambernc14 thanks for posting to community. I've moved your message to Unauthorized user on my account to help keep things organized. 

I'd be happy to take some measures to ensure the protection of your account.

First, I've asked our User Support team to remove all of the device associations from your account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

For now, I suggest that you sign into Pandora and change your password to something entirely new.

If you know your current password, visit our website by using this link and sign back in. Then, click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page and select Settings. From there, you can change all your registration information. Make sure to save your changes when you're done, and enter your old password to confirm. Only then will the new password take effect.

If you don't remember your password, click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.

If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you no longer have access to that Inbox, you're welcome to create a new Pandora account or reach out to your email provider for further assistance regaining access.

Let me know how it goes.

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Re: Someone else listening to my account; unauthorized user

Local Performer

So my original account was hacked into. Changed the email and password. Any way to fix this or somehow delete the account a different way

0 Kudos

Log off all devices

Local Performer

Other listeners I am not aware of are on my account how do I see who and how to stop

0 Kudos