cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized user on my account

Klm38
Local Performer

Some how my ex is adding stations to my pandora account. I deleted an old account that was linked ro his roku hoping that would solve the problem but when i created a new account the same thing is happening.  I know it is him because it was a special station i had for him and i. I have deleted it so many times but it keeps on coming back along with another one i know he listens to. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
599 Replies

AdamPandora

@2020 Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

rjthomas1976
Local Performer

Hello. I had not seen this response. Can you please take care of this? I don't like hip hop, and it has created a bunch of hip hop stations. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@rjthomas1976 No problem - I will have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

spb999
Underground

Someone else is logged into my account. I changed my password but they are still using my account.

How do I get them disconnected? 

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@spb999 Nice to see you around the community.

Our support team mentioned you currently have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience! 😄

0 Kudos

Scurley3
Local Performer

I have an unauthorized user listening on my account and I can't ever listen to my music. Why can't there be a easy way to stop this? I'm paying for a service someone else uses and I keep getting sent to a forum to help.

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Scurley3. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. I've escalated your case to our User Support team. Someone has already reached out to you via email to help ensure the security of your Pandora account. 

If you don't see the email yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Our User Support team is always happy to help and can be reached via email here:

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

C_ecy
Local Performer

How do I remove an Unauthorized user on my account??? Please help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@C_ecy Our support team can help with this.

They will be contacting you separately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience!

kromanchuk
Local Performer

How do I view and manager all devices associated with my account? I feel there are some unauthorized users.

AdamPandora

@kromanchuk Nice to see you around the community. 😄

I moved your post over to this thread since you have a similar question.

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

In the meantime, you can upvote this idea by liking this request if you want to see this as a feature offered on Pandora. 

With this being said, I have reached out to our support team on your behalf, and have requested they contact you directly via email to make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Ddub413
Local Performer

It seems someone else might be listening to my account. 
I need to deactivate all other devices that is using my account.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @Ddub413. 👋

I'm sorry to hear that. To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized user on my account 

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to ensure the security of your Pandora account. If you don't see the message soon, be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure their email didn't end up there.

I would also recommend upvoting this existing feature request if you'd like to have this ability: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used 

To upvote a feature request, simply click on the ❤️ icon next to the title of the request.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Bborenin
Local Performer

I am having the same problem! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bborenin Someone from our support team will be sending you an email to further assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

lunicia
Local Performer

I just tried to rejoin after a problem with someone using my account and adding music to my stations, Someone has taken over the account on my roku, I have his email, birthdate, zip code and that it is a mail. All info is on my Roku I contacted customer support and got no help. I just tried contacting customer support again and my email would not submit. Thanks Pandora for your non help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@lunicia I am going to have our support team reach out to you privately via email to help secure your account.

Please keep an eye out for their message in the meantime. 

Thanks for your patience. 🤝

0 Kudos

lunicia
Local Performer

Thanks for your help in getting me such a quick response. 

AdamPandora

@lunicia Always happy to help. 😄

0 Kudos

Akradzinski
Local Performer

There is an unauthorized user on my account that i need removed. I keep getting a notification that someone else is listening to my account.

0 Kudos