cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Password flaw

@Mbrosh Sorry for any trouble.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help secure your account.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Okay severely hacked all de

0 Kudos

Hey there, @Constantwhatwho. 👋

Sounds like you're having trouble with someone else accessing your Pandora account. I've escalated your issue to our User Support team for further assistance. They will be emailing you soon to help out.

Thanks so much for letting us know about this! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Agreed.  No one in my family is using my Pandora account (Alexa, etc.), but I am getting a frequent prompt that someone else is trying to access my account.  I've changed my password, but that did not resolve it.  I cannot believe that there's not an option to log out of all accounts.

0 Kudos

Hi there, @lucylking. 👋

I completely understand where you're coming from. I'm sorry for the continued trouble.

Looks like you contacted our User Support team via email recently. If you don't see their response, please check your spam / junk folder. It appears that they were able to remove the devices logged into your account for you. 

If you'd like to have the ability to remove all devices logged into your account, please upvote this suggestion: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used 

To upvote, simply click on the ❤️ icon next to the title of the suggestion. 

Hope this info is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Unauthorized User

Local Performer

I just changed my password but I have an unauthorized user and it didn't sign out of all devices. 

Re: Unauthorized User

Hi @xokyra93ox, thanks for posting. I moved your message over to an existing thread: Unauthorized user on my account

I've gone ahead and asked our User Support team to remove all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. 

If you'd like to see which devices are associated with your account, I'd recommend visiting the following feature request and giving it a like: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Local Performer

Thank you,  I really appreciate your help!

@xokyra93ox We're always happy to help!

Hope we continue to see you around the community. 😎

0 Kudos

Account hijacked and email changed

Local Performer

the Pandora Premium family account I have had for years was hijacked. they changed my email and password so of course now i can't get into it. There are years of playlists and collections in there and I'm beyond mad! Is there anyway to get it back or am I doomed to start all over? FYI, email address was changed if anyone would like to send them a message.  

0 Kudos

Re: Account hijacked and email changed

@NeonPale I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

Re: Account hijacked and email changed

Local Performer

Same thing happened to me! Was your issue resolved?

0 Kudos