cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized user on my account

Klm38
Local Performer

Some how my ex is adding stations to my pandora account. I deleted an old account that was linked ro his roku hoping that would solve the problem but when i created a new account the same thing is happening.  I know it is him because it was a special station i had for him and i. I have deleted it so many times but it keeps on coming back along with another one i know he listens to. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
599 Replies

AdamPandora

@rjplowman No problem.

Our support team will be contacting you via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 👍🏽

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

efbivensa
Local Performer

I am wondering if I can move devices from my account? Can you assist? Thank you. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@efbivensa I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you are running into a similar issue.

I will have someone from our Support team contact you privately via email to help.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

lucylking
Local Performer

Agreed.  No one in my family is using my Pandora account (Alexa, etc.), but I am getting a frequent prompt that someone else is trying to access my account.  I've changed my password, but that did not resolve it.  I cannot believe that there's not an option to log out of all accounts.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @lucylking. 👋

I completely understand where you're coming from. I'm sorry for the continued trouble.

Looks like you contacted our User Support team via email recently. If you don't see their response, please check your spam / junk folder. It appears that they were able to remove the devices logged into your account for you. 

If you'd like to have the ability to remove all devices logged into your account, please upvote this suggestion: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used 

To upvote, simply click on the ❤️ icon next to the title of the suggestion. 

Hope this info is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

eepiwee
Local Performer

I suspect that someone has hacked my account, or at least, is "borrowing" it. I changed my password but don't see any option to log out of connected devices. Am I missing something or is your security that lax?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@eepiwee Our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help with this.

0 Kudos

maxstar1
Local Performer

I need To remove an ex, who is no longer with me. I have sim numbers. I want To keep my music with out deleting the account. 

Thank you 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@maxstar1 I had our support team contact you for assistance with this.

This should now be resolved and you should see their message in your email inbox.

Hope this helps! 😁

0 Kudos

jasacker
Local Performer

There is weird music showing up on my account. How to I log all users out of my account to clear off unauthorized users?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jasacker I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help get this taken care of.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience!

Onlyswank
Local Performer

I have an unauthorized user on my account. How do I log out of all devices?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @Onlyswank. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized user on my account 

A member from our User Support team has gone ahead and removed all devices logged into your account. If you'd like to have this ability, I would recommend upvoting this idea to express your interest in seeing this request implemented: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used 

Hope this helps! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Dosaglass
Local Performer

I have this same problem please contact me with any help as well 

0 Kudos

Dosaglass
Local Performer

@AdamPandora please help with me with this same problem.

0 Kudos

wpflowers
Local Performer

I am also in need of the Support Team reaching out to me.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @wpflowers & @Dosaglass!

I've removed all the devices associated with your accounts. This will log you both out of every device, including any that you currently have. When this takes effect, you'll need to log back in. Please be patience as this may not happen instantly. 

If you haven't already, I would also recommend resetting your password. You can reset your password by clicking here. Be sure to enter the correct email for your Pandora account. Then check the inbox for that account, if you don't see an email in your inbox, be sure to check junk/spam folders as well. 

If you continue to have trouble, feel free to let me know! 😁

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

aborted
Local Performer

So all my Stations are gone and only 5 of them remain. Can it be restored?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@aborted I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community tidy.

It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user on your account who is deleting stations from your collection.

Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to resolve this.

0 Kudos

thebladegirl
Local Performer

Please help me deactivate devices. I have an unauthorized user.

Thank you

0 Kudos