cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account hijacked and email changed

Local Performer

Yes it was! Since I had the email they changed it to the Pandora team straightened it all out in less than a half day.

0 Kudos

There’s hackers on my pandora account

Local Performer

I have a jerk that’s hacking my pandora account that needs to mind his own business. How do I get him and others off of it? I’m starting to screenshot all of the incorrect adds. 

So I have some hackers on my profile. Him and I also hear a chick. 

So there’s more than one average person hacking my profile and I need help removing them. They are recording me and it’s an invasion of privacy. I started taking screenshots. I’m absolutely disgusted with these people. How do I get them removed. Please help. I have a hard time breathing when there’s privacy issues. 

EEA0EC0C-F25F-4AA7-954F-4E9D51020C3F.png

0 Kudos

Re: There’s hackers on my pandora account

@Ripley Our support team mentioned you already have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Account Hacked

Local Performer

Hi, My account has been hacked. What can I do. Its a premium account.

Thanks

-B

0 Kudos

Re: Account Hacked

@bfhardin It looks like you have already sent a message to our support team for assistance with this.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, as they will be getting in touch with you shortly. 

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

Local Performer

What is the time frame for a reply? Obviously there isn't 24hr support. I'm paying for the premium package. 

Thanks

0 Kudos

@bfhardin It looks like our support team contacted you shortly after you posted this message.

Make sure to reply back to their email and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos

Re: Old account

Local Performer

Could you help me as well? I have another person listening in on my Pandora account. I've already changed the password, but they're still listening. Can you kick them out of my account or just have it sign out everywhere? Thanks!!

0 Kudos

Re: Old account

@nightfli Sure thing - I will have someone from our support team contact you via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

For future reference, you can always contact them directly by submitting a message through our help page.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Re: Unauthorized User

Local Performer

i need help asap!! So i wanted to listen to music on my laptop today instead of my phone and when i tired to log in it kept saying wrong password so i went ahead and requested a reset. Well to my surprise i received an email stating there was no account with the email i had entered. I immediately opened the app on my phone clicked on account and to my surprise there was a unfamiliar email where my email was supposed to be! I panicked because i had just paid my renewal. I emailed the owner of the email and the offered to sell me another account!!!! I had to create a new pandora account. I remembered that i have pandora on my TV and i checked the email and its a different one than the one that is on the app. Please help me! i had to create a new one with my email since they somehow where able to take it from me. I want my account back! 

0 Kudos

Re: Unauthorized User

@2020 Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Someone else is logged into my account. I changed my password but they are still using my account.

Local Performer

Someone else is logged into my account. I changed my password but they are still using my account.

How do I get them disconnected? 

Thanks

0 Kudos