cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update email address (no access to old email)

AdamPandora

In order to protect your privacy and personal data, our support team won't be able to provide direct access or update your registration information on your behalf. 

If you no longer have access to the email address your Pandora account is registered with (and don't know your current password to make the necessary changes), you're welcome to create a new Pandora account with your new email address, or reach out to your email provider for further assistance regaining access.

We will continue to evaluate this policy against new technologies, business practices, changes in law, and our listeners' needs, and may make changes to the policy accordingly.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
44 Replies

AdamPandora

@Wickfordbard I moved your post to this thread since it is more in line with the issue you are running into: Update email address (no access to old email)

I do see you have already been in contact with our support team requesting assistance with this.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 📬

0 Kudos

bostongrace87
Local Performer

i do have 2 accounts. I jsut want to change this email to my current one. I don't have access to the aol account anymore. can you updat eit 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bostongrace87 I moved your post to this thread since it is more in line with the issue you are running into: Update email address (no access to old email)

I recommend reaching out to your original email provider for further assistance regaining access, or seeing if there is a way to get any messages redirected to your new email address. Hopefully then, you will be able to receive the password reset email for your Pandora account.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to see if they can further assist as well.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Cambria815
Local Performer

Hello. I have a pandora premium account but I signed up yearssss ago with an old work email that I can no longer access. I need to change my email address somehow. Can anyone help with this? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Cambria815 I moved your post to this thread since it is more in line with the issue you are running into: Update email address (no access to old email)

I recommend reaching out to your original email provider for further assistance regaining access, or seeing if there is a way to get any messages redirected to your new email address. Hopefully then, you will be able to receive the password reset email for your Pandora account.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to see if they can further assist as well.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Ness-araneus
Local Performer

Hello,

I realize this may not be possible, but I am attempting to access a pretty old account of mine. The problem is that the email address for this account is no longer active on the provider's site, so if I wanted to reset the password, it wouldn't be possible that way. Is there anything else we can do?

Thank you for looking into this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ness-araneus I moved your post to this thread since it is more in line with the issue you are running into: Update email address (no access to old email)

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Warrenmullaney
Local Performer

I just got a new phone but my pandora is connected  to an email that I can no longer access. How do I update to a new email? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Warrenmullaney I moved your post to this thread since it is more in line with the issue you are running into: Update email address (no access to old email)

0 Kudos

bmenard20152
Local Performer

Last week I made a post on here about how I kept getting the message for someone else using my account and wanted to be logged off of all devices. Well I thought I knew that password but for the life of me can't figure it out now. This is embarrassing, but I made my account in like 7th grade and the email address is fake, it's called XXXX. As you can imagine, with years and years of use on that account I have masterfully curated my stations to where they will now play Korn to Pink Floyd to Godsmack and Stone Temple Pilots all back to back. I really don't want to have to start over on a new account, and I believe I pay for the cheapest version of Premium on that account--maybe $4.99 a month? If there's any way you could tell me what my password is on that old account so I can update it to an actual physical email address and password I'll remember, I would be eternally grateful. My actual email address is XXXX. I am the sole user of that account, the other person who was somehow using it kept playing country trash. My most listened to stations would have been Nirvana Radio, Three Doors Down Radio, and 80s Rock. If there's any other info I can help provide to verify my account please email the one listed above.

Thanks in advance,

Bailey M.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bmenard20152 I moved your post to this thread since it is more in line with the issue you are running into: Update email address (no access to old email)

I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to see if they can further assist as well.

0 Kudos

Mckyhazl
Local Performer

I have an old Pandora account associated with an old email that I no longer have access to you I have been able to transfer that Pandora account between my phones but recently cannot remember my password for that account I still have the Pandora account on my old phone with access but can't change the password or reset it without my email. Is there anyway I can recover my account to move it to my new phone without my email,  or to do a password reset or otherwise? I would like to put my Pandora account on my new phone.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mckyhazl I recommend reaching out to your original email provider for further assistance regaining access, or seeing if there is a way to get any messages redirected to your new email address. Hopefully then, you will be able to receive the password reset email for your Pandora account.

0 Kudos

Brooklyndevildg
Local Performer

XXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Brooklyndevildg I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Were you having trouble updating your email address? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

marianadiaz
Local Performer

I have had an extremely difficult time with Pandora and trying to troubleshoot something. I recently updated my password to my account and got logged out. When trying to re-enter, the new password is now invalid. The issue is that I do not have access to the original email associated with the account. I have a premium subscription and was able to transfer it to my new account. But now all my music that's been saved over the 5+ years is all gone! I need help!!!!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey thee, @marianadiaz. 👋

No worries - I can help out with this. We've gone ahead and sent over an email to assist with regaining access to your original account. Please check your email soon for our response.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Cancelme
Local Performer

No longer have access to email originally used for Pandora account.. How do I get all my music back??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Cancelme I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Cancelme
Local Performer
Help me get my music I pay for please!!
0 Kudos