cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook no longer supported

QNotOK
Local Performer

I cannot connect my Pandora account to my Facebook one. I would like to change my profile picture on Pandora but the results I've gotten say that it's only possible via Facebook, so I search how to connect to my Facebook account, and I've followed instructions but there is not a 'Social' menu in the Account Settings screen. Has anyone else had this problem and how can I fix it?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@QNotOK Connecting to Facebook is no longer a feature. However, I understand any frustration you might have around this experience and have passed along your feedback.

If you'd like to continue sharing to your Facebook account, you can still copy the link for the track you're attempting to share from our website or mobile app.

Mobile users can start by tapping the name of the song/station/album/playlist/artist/podcast* and then select Share. From here, you can Copy Link.

Web users can hover the cursor over the album art*, or click on the ellipsis (or three dots) for that item. Select Share and then Copy Link to share the direct link instead.

*What content you're able to share may depend on your subscription level.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@QNotOK Connecting to Facebook is no longer a feature. However, I understand any frustration you might have around this experience and have passed along your feedback.

If you'd like to continue sharing to your Facebook account, you can still copy the link for the track you're attempting to share from our website or mobile app.

Mobile users can start by tapping the name of the song/station/album/playlist/artist/podcast* and then select Share. From here, you can Copy Link.

Web users can hover the cursor over the album art*, or click on the ellipsis (or three dots) for that item. Select Share and then Copy Link to share the direct link instead.

*What content you're able to share may depend on your subscription level.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Bloodymoon
Local Performer

I looked to see where I can link my account to facebook on both web and app and it looks like you can't do that...and as for the pandora community I added a profile pic and it won't stay?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bloodymoon I moved your post over to this existing thread: Facebook no longer supported

Check out the accepted solution for more information.

In regards to your Community profile not saving, that is a separate issue that we are currently investigating.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

SarahPaige
Local Performer

Is Pandora services going down the crapper, nowadays? Is Spotify, Apple and others making it obsolete? Very dumb that I can't add a photo!