cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Devices

Local Performer

I keep getting the error message that someone else is listening to my Pandora when I should be the only one. I need my account removed from all devices so I can stop this. I already know I can't do it from my end. It needs to be much easier to talk to someone for h

0 Kudos

Re: Remove Devices

Hey, @Ruby. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this. We've reached out to you via email to help with ensuring the security of your account. If you're not seeing the message yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Unauthorized User

Local Performer

Everytime I'm listening to my music I get a message stating someone else is also listening and we cant listen together. I dont know who this is. Please help

0 Kudos

Re: Unauthorized User

@MzKittKatt I moved your post to this thread since you are running into a similar issue.

If you are receiving the message, "Your Pandora Account is currently playing on another device," or "Someone else is listening," then more than one device is streaming from your account at the same time.

Since it sounds like this message may be getting triggered due to an unauthorized user, I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help secure your account.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

paid and not getting my service..

Local Performer

Hi, I have been a paid member since the beginning of times..I know I am old lol 

anyways I bounce from my office desk top to my phone when on my motorcycle and my smart tv and try to close the app everytime. yet it tells me someone else is listening and when I click let me listen anyways  I am stuck with limited services. commercials and pausing is needing removed please 

0 Kudos

Re: paid and not getting my service..

@Notgettingyoung Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

"Someone else is listening" message:

Your Pandora account can be used on as many devices as you like, they just cannot be playing at the same time. As long as you press pause on one device before you listen to Pandora on another, you should be fine.

It sounds like that simultaneous streams warning was tripped on accident, which may happen from time to time when switching from one device to another. If that's what happened, you can go ahead and disregard that message.

Hearing ads on your account:

It looks like you're subscribed to Pandora Plus, not Pandora Premium. However, you're triggering a complimentary session of Premium in order to listen to on-demand content, which is why you're seeing ads.

In the past, free listeners and Pandora Plus subscribers were only able to look for artists and tracks in order to create radio stations.

We've updated your experience so that you have the ability to listen to content on-demand, without being a Pandora Premium subscriber.

If you search for and select the name of an artist, or track, or album, you should be brought to a "backstage page" where you can either create a radio station or press play.

If you press play you indicate that you'd like to listen to that content right away (or "on-demand"). Since only Pandora Premium subscribers can listen on-demand, you will either see an ad for Pandora Premium, or be prompted to watch a video ad to unlock a complimentary session of Pandora Premium.

Keep in mind that upgrading to Pandora Premium or accepting a complimentary session of Pandora Premium is completely optional; you can close the ad and we'll create a station for you to listen to instead (if one is available).

Should you decide to accept a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, rest assured that you won't be billed; because the additional cost of these sessions is covered by the advertisement, your account will return to your regular service automatically when the session expires, and you won't be charged any Pandora Premium fees.

I hope this helps to explain! 😄

Other device using my account

Local Performer

I keep getting an error message that someone else is using my subscription and my music stops. I have a Premium Subscription and there is no way to see what other devices have signed into my account 

0 Kudos

Re: Other device using my account

@Gbierman I moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

If you'd like to have that option available to you on Pandora, make sure to check out this feature request and give it a ❤️Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I will have someone from our User Support team reach out to you privately via email to help secure your account.

Local Performer

@AdamPandora I have someone using my premium account that I would like to stop. I changed the password thinking that would prompt them to reenter password but that is not the case. How can I get this person off my account?

@janeice Thanks for posting to the community. :pandora:

I will have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to look into this.

Local Performer

I am having the same issue. Is there any way you would be able to have the support team reach out to me as well to fix this issue?

0 Kudos

Sorry to hear this @Dgoodemote27!

I've asked our User Support team to remove all the devices associated with your account. This will log you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you'll need to log back in once this takes effect. (It may not happen immediately, your patience is appreciate.)

In the meantime, I would also recommend resetting your password to something new. Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to reset.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. Thanks for posting!

Tanner | Community Moderator