cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: A person listen my station

Underground

This is a link to the same useless article that sent me here!!! 

@Sweetaspie541 Our support team has confirmed that they will be sending you a separate message via email to help get this resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Underground

I can't find the other post you replied to. Did you delete it?? To answer your other question "To clarify, do you need help removing unauthorized users from accessing your account? If so, you should see an option on the help page article that is linked to contact our support team for further assistance.Let me know if you run into any trouble with that, and I can help escalate this for you", 

I did that multiple times, weeks apart. No answer. 

0 Kudos

@Sweetaspie541 Our support team has confirmed with me that they were able to assist you with this over email.

If you have any further questions regarding this issue, you can reply back directly to the email thread you have going with them.

Very tired with “ some else is listen your pandora

Underground

Before being a Pandora plus I was regular, this is so annoying stop what I’m doing to click “ let me listen “ is not fair pay 5 dollar every month at year is 60 and every minute appear this message, and now you recommend me to upgrade to premium, do you know if have 10 dollar every month no ,? So I’m gonna be very polite with you guys, I’m not the only person with issue is preferred you fix this because you provably gonna lose a lot customers ! Thanks

Re: Very tired with “ some else is listen your pandora

@Jenjen06 I moved your post to this thread as @AlyssaPandora provided some helpful information on why that error message is popping up. 

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

Removing unauthorized users from account

Local Performer

Please help! I have a really old email address on my account and I want to update it! Many people have my account information logged into their devices and I am unable to log them out! I have tried everything and cannot seem to find an answer. The reason for me updating my account is because I have pandora premium! I already tried making a new account with my new emaill address but it does not have pandora premium and it is not the same! I've had my account since I was in middle school! I really want to keep it!! Thanks for any advice!

Re: Removing unauthorized users from account

@MitziTorres  Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

How to sign out on all devices?

Local Performer

How do I sign out of Pandora (and other Users) on all devices? Thanks in advance!

Re: How to sign out on all devices?

@LloydT I moved your post to this thread as @AlyssaPandora provided some helpful information in her message above. 

If you need assistance with removing devices from your account, or would like more info about this error message, please check out this helpful article.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Are You Still Listening messages

Local Performer
I work at home doing data entry. I keep getting "Are You Still Listening messages". It is annoying and interferes with my work. That and the fact that you have lower quality audio than the the site I pay for. The reason I listen to you is that sometimes I don't know what I want to hear
0 Kudos

Re: Are You Still Listening messages

@Trampey11 I moved your post to this thread as @AlyssaPandora provided some helpful information on why that error message is popping up in her messave above.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To address your suggestion for higher audio quality:

Feel free to give this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting higher audio quality on Pandora.

Thanks for being a part of the community!