cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Local Performer
So I put pandora on one of my buddies phones a while back cuz my phone was broke at the time ,phones now fixed use it during work and now he try's to use it at the same time which constantly interrupts my listening how do i deactivate the account on his phone so I dnt have this prob anymore
0 Kudos

Re: Help

@Mikeymike9984 I moved your post to this thread as it sounds like you are running into a similiar issue.

@AlyssaPandora has also provided some helpful information in her message above. 

If you need assistance with removing devices from your account, or would like more info about this error message, please check out this helpful article.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Re: "Someone Else is Listening" Message

Local Performer

this is completely absurd I am paying for a subscription that my family can use, but somehow someone else has mananged to get into my account an now when we r trying to listin to what we would like someone contines to kick us off of our accout, an i know it is not of the authorized users on my account because for example last night all of the authorized users was in the car with me an I was logge dinto the account an was continusly kickied off the account until we eventually had to just give up an use the regular radio. an now I find out i cannot even remove or find out who is using the account that I pay for .......

@AlyssaPandora wrote:

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 10.01.21 AM.png

If you are receiving the message, "Your Pandora Account is currently playing on another device," or "Someone else is listening," then more than one device is streaming from your account at the same time.

While your Pandora account can be logged into as many devices as you like, they can't be playing at the same time. Regardless of your subscription level, the revenue from one Pandora account only covers the cost of one stream from one device. As long as you press pause on one device before you listen to Pandora on another, you should be fine.

If you need assistance with removing devices from your account, or would like more info about this error message, please check out this helpful article.

++

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts.

In the meantime, you can upvote this idea by liking this request if you want to see this as a feature offered on Pandora. 

Hope this information is helpful!

.  Justin...

0 Kudos

Re: "Someone Else is Listening" Message

HI @Miller3831 thanks for posting to community. Sorry for any trouble with this. 

I've checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and see that there are 2 devices currently trying to stream from your account at the same time - a Google Home device and a web browser. 

Your individual subscription of Pandora Premium allows you to stream music from one device at a time, you won't be able to listen to that same Pandora account on multiple devices at the same time. 

Each internet-connected device used to access Pandora receives its own unique stream of personalized music. Similar to other online streaming services, our music licenses limit our ability to stream from a single account on more than one device at a time. As a result, your subscription to Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium, or Pandora Premium Family will only cover the cost of one stream to one device (per Pandora account).

If you believe that there is an unauthorized user on your account, I can reach out to our User Support Team to further assist with this. 

Unfortunately, as @AlyssaPandora mentioned in her post, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts at this time. 

Again, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

How do I fix account when it has been hacked?

Local Performer

How do I fix account of our had been hacked?  I keep getting notice that someone else is listening

0 Kudos

Re: How do I fix account when it has been hacked?

Hi @Lars thanks for posting to community! Looks like you have an open email with our User Support Team. 

I've reached out and asked them to follow up with you about this. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🎧

Someone else listening message

Local Performer

So it seems that even if you change your password they can still listen.  Should it not be that if the account password has change the other user should be kicked off? Anyone find a resolution to this?

mod edit: format and edited title for clarity

Re: Someone else listening message

Hi @yvonne! Thanks for being part of our community. 

I've reached out to our User Support team and someone will contact you about this via email. 

Sorry for any inconvenience! 

Local Performer

I’m also receiving this message and I don’t get why it’s popping up for me when I didnt give my account to anyone

0 Kudos

Hi @Dankz!

I've let our User Support team know that you're receiving these messages. Please keep an eye out for an email from Pandora. 

Thanks for posting  on community! Smiley Happy

Local Performer

Can support please disconnect my old devices as well? I used my pandora at an old job and they still use it there after I left and I keep getting kicked off at my current job, car etc. Please help 🙂

0 Kudos

@woodslacie Our support team has confirmed that they will be sending you a separate message via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator