cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Someone else listening message

@Hamund_Fuyati @AlyssaPandora has provided some helpful information on why that message might be popping up here

Hope we continue to see you around the community!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Local Performer

So basically you’re saying I can’t do **ahem**? If I cannot get a solution to this I will go to Spotify or Apple Music!! This is ridiculous 

Hi @Hamund_Fuyati Sounds like you may have an unauthorized user on your account. 

I've notified our user support team to reach out to you via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for an email from them. 

In the meantime, since device management is currently not a feature, I would suggest visiting our Feature Request Board to 'Like' this request. 

Thanks again for posting on community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Kick all devices off of an account

Local Performer

Does anyone know how to kick all devices off of an account somebody's using my boyfriend's account and he can't listen to music cuz they keep kicking him off I've been trying to figure it out I even changed his password for the account

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Re: Kick all devices off of an account

Thanks for posting, @Sean.

Removing devices logged into any given account is not currently a feature.

However, you can check out this existing request here. The more upvotes this request receives, the more likely it'll be reviewed internally. 

In the meantime, he will need to contact our User Support team to ensure the security of his account here.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Someone Else is Adding Stations to My Account

Local Performer

Someone keeps adding stations to My Collection. How do I stop this? Already changed my password.

Moderator Edit: Changed title and format for clarity

Re: Someone Else is Adding Stations to My Account

Hi there, @scott1545

I moved your post over to the Accounts board to keep the community organized.

This actually sounds like an account security issue and someone from our User Support team will be in touch via email to assist with this.

Hacked my account

Local Performer
Someone is using my account. I keep getting a notification about someone is using my account. How do I fix this?
0 Kudos

Re: Hacked my account

Hey @Prettepiece - welcome to the community!

If you are receiving the message, "Your Pandora Account is currently playing on another device," or "Someone else is listening," then more than one device is streaming from your account at the same time.

While your Pandora account can be logged into as many devices as you like, they can't be playing at the same time. Regardless of your subscription level, the revenue from one Pandora account only covers the cost of one stream from one device. As long as you press pause on one device before you listen to Pandora on another, you should be fine.

++

In your case, it sounds like there may be an unauthorized individual listening from your account. Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email regarding the security of your account shortly.

In the meantime, I'd recommend upvoting this request as it would be a functionality that tells listeners what other device is being used when you display the error that "Someone else is listening." 

Thanks for your patience!

Pandora account hacked

Local Performer

i got hacked

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

0 Kudos

Re: hacked

Hey, @121.

I moved your post over to the Account board to keep the community organized.

Sounds like your Pandora account was hacked - sorry to hear that.

A member from our User Support team will be in touch shortly to assist with ensuring the security of your Pandora account.

Thanks for your patience during this process.  🎧

Someone else is listening

Local Performer

I am getting this same message.  Is there a way to log out all users and change the password so no one else can log into the account?

Thanks.

0 Kudos