cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Someone else is listening

Hey, @JEL. 👋

I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community tidy.

You can check out my original post about this error message here.

In the meantime, I'll make sure someone from our User Support team contacts you via email to assist with this issue.

Thanks for your patience! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Error: someone else is listening ...

Local Performer

Whenever I listen on Roku, I get recurrent messages that "Only one can listen"

I click "Let me listen" but the event continues to occur

I changed my password, and it does not fix the problem either

0 Kudos

Re: Error: someone else is listening ...

@Samuel I moved your post to this thread to keep the communtiy tidy.

Our support team has confirmed that you already have an open case with them regarding this issue - keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Unauthorized

Local Performer

Someone is using my Pandora unauthorized. How can I get them to stop

0 Kudos

Re: Unauthorized

@IngridVega78 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Our support team has informed me that they were able to help resolve this over email with you.

If you run into any other issues, you can reply back directly to the email thread you have going with them, and they will be happy to further assist. 

Re: "Someone Else is Listening" Message

Opening Act
What a copy and past bs reply. No other devices are running it. Yet it continues to happen. The article in the link is totally useless. Y’all might as well just told us to unplug it and plug it back in ffs. I’m about done with this Walmart version of Apple Music.
0 Kudos

Manage Devices

Local Performer

Hello! I was wondering if there was any way to log out of your Pandora account on all devices? Or is there a way to see where your account is logged in? 

0 Kudos

Re: Manage Devices

@TwhataMusPrime Nice to see you around the community.

The help page article that is linked contains a section for: "I'm the only listener on my account, and keep getting this message! What do I do?

Since it sounds like that is what you are experiencing, please contact our support team for further assistance.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

@Klove13 I moved your message to this thread as @AlyssaPandora provided some helpful information around this in her post

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

Opening Act
Useful my ginger **ahem**! It’s the same copy and paste bs your tech support provides. It is absolutely impossible for someone else to be listening at the same time after the reset and password change. Impossible unless my login information is being obtained from your system. Period. I plan on reporting this to American Express cardholder security.
0 Kudos

@TwhataMusPrime I definitely understand your frustration with this.

Our support team has confirmed they do have an open case with you and are happy to continue helping out until this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply! 

Thanks for all your patience. 

Device Management

Local Performer

How do I stop another person from useing my account I have changed my password multiple times but my account is auto logged in on the other device or should I just allow this account to expire an creat a new account 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

Re: Device Management

Hi @MrNiceGuy42021 Thanks for posting to community!

Since you've already changed your password, I've reached out to our User Support team to remove all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

It is not possible to remove devices on your end at this time, but I recommend visiting our Feature Request board with this feedback. You can find the current post here, if you'd like to take a look. Don't forget to vote (❤️) on the ideas you want to see.

Hope this helped. Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator