cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other listeners I am not aware of are on my account how do I see who and how to stop

Local Performer

Other listeners I am not aware of are on my account how do I see who and how to stop

0 Kudos

Re: Other listeners I am not aware of are on my account how do I see who and how to stop

Thanks for posting to community @DoJo77! I've moved your message to an exiting thread: "Someone Else is Listening Message

I would check out @AlyssaPandora post for more info on this, you can click here to view the post.

In the meantime, I've asked our User Support team to remove all the devices on your account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you're still having trouble, I'd recommend changing your password as well. If you need help with this, feel free to let me know and I can send over some steps for your device. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Re: Other listeners I am not aware of are on my account how do I see who and how to stop

Local Performer

I can't figure out how to log all devices out of my Pandora account. I was recently divorced and I think my ex is still using my account. I changed the password but it didn't force log out.

Hi @NitaNaughty7, thanks for posting and sorry to hear this. 

Looks like you emailed our User Support team as well. Please be on the look out for their response. If you need further help, you can simply reply back to their email. 

Thanks for being part of community!

Local Performer

I am in the same boat but discovered that she is using my account but paying for it out of her iTunes.  The account is in my name.  How do I fix this?

0 Kudos

Hey @sistershred! Thanks for posting!

Just to clarify, your Pandora account is under your email address but is being billed on someone else's iTunes account?

I can remove all the devices and give you a link to reset your password, however, the account will continue to be billed via iTunes until cancelled.  

If you don't have access to the iTunes account, you can attempt to contact Apple support team here for help with this. 

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and requested that all your device associations be removed on your Pandora account, this may not occur instantaneously, so please be patient. Once this takes effect, you'll be logged out of all your devices including any current devices, so you'll need to log back in. 

To request a password change, click here, make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.

If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble or have any other questions. 🎧

How to force a log-out of all devices using my premium account.

Local Performer

My previous employer is still using my account. I want to log-out of all devices so I can log back in with my new password. It's annoying me!

0 Kudos

Re: How to force a log-out of all devices using my premium account.

Thanks for posting @RODDA-t - I've moved your message to an existing thread - "Someone Else is Listening" Message - to keep things organized.

As @AlyssaPandora mentions in her post herelisteners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts. However, I've sent this request to our User Support team, they should be taking care of this for you shortly. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

In the meantime, I'd recommend to upvote this idea by liking this request if you want to see this as a feature offered on Pandora. 

Thanks again for posting on community! 🎧

Account

Local Performer

What do I do if Pandora keeps saying someone else is listening to my account?

0 Kudos

Re: Account

@Katieguy I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

Check out the information @AlyssaPandora provided on why that error message is popping up.

Hope this helps! 

Adam | Community Moderator

cant log out all devices

Local Performer

p getting someone else is listening. not sure what device i might have left loggged in or if somebody elese has a device logged in. how do i kick alldevices off ?   I cant believe they make this so hard.   there should be a list of devices someplace and you can confirm or kick off etc. 

pisss poor customer service and app design  

I have spent an hour looking for an answer on here. lots of people have this issue and no solid response or solution

0 Kudos

Re: cant log out all devices

@Spacecowboy123d I moved your post to this thread as @AlyssaPandora provided some information around why that error message might be popping up, along with what actions you would need to take if you believe an unauthorized user is accessing your account.

If you are having trouble contacting our support team through the link she provided, let me know and I will be happy to help escalate you over to them for further assistance. 

Adam | Community Moderator