cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my music on Pandora Radio Stations?

Aso_Breezey
Local Performer

What's up, I go by Aso Breezey & I am interested in trying to get my artist profile as a station. So far, I'm only able to add my music as a playlist. (Thanks in advance)

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JohnVPandora

Hey @Aso_Breezey! Glad to see you have music on Pandora!

It looks like your music is available for on-demand listening, but not radio playback yet.

Whether you’re a new artist to Pandora who just had your content go live on Pandora through our Indie Submissions tool or are checking in on your Pandora artist profile for the first time, it’s worth noting that when artists go live on Pandora that their music is initially available for on-demand listening. However, our curation team needs to manually prepare this artist’s content for radio. This process may take a bit of time to accomplish.

Our curation team should check out your music to see if they will get it spinning on radio. Please note that, while your content may be delivered to us by your distributor, Pandora is still a curated collection. In other words, your partnership with your distributor does not guarantee inclusion on Pandora Radio Stations.

+++

Also, it sounds like you might be interested in Pandora AMP, which is a suite of products and programs that connects artists and fans. AMP is a set of free and powerful tools designed to support artists of every size.

The Insights and Marketing Tools enable an artist to know their fans, market to their fans, and engage their fans.

AMP also provides artists and their teams with the in depth data for all of your tracks on Pandora.

After you get access to your artist profile, You can also sign up for our Curator Tools to record voice-overs and add them to playlists (we call these Pandora Stories) for a playlist/podcast vibe.

You can claim your artist profile through AMP here.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

JohnVPandora

Hey @Aso_Breezey! Glad to see you have music on Pandora!

It looks like your music is available for on-demand listening, but not radio playback yet.

Whether you’re a new artist to Pandora who just had your content go live on Pandora through our Indie Submissions tool or are checking in on your Pandora artist profile for the first time, it’s worth noting that when artists go live on Pandora that their music is initially available for on-demand listening. However, our curation team needs to manually prepare this artist’s content for radio. This process may take a bit of time to accomplish.

Our curation team should check out your music to see if they will get it spinning on radio. Please note that, while your content may be delivered to us by your distributor, Pandora is still a curated collection. In other words, your partnership with your distributor does not guarantee inclusion on Pandora Radio Stations.

+++

Also, it sounds like you might be interested in Pandora AMP, which is a suite of products and programs that connects artists and fans. AMP is a set of free and powerful tools designed to support artists of every size.

The Insights and Marketing Tools enable an artist to know their fans, market to their fans, and engage their fans.

AMP also provides artists and their teams with the in depth data for all of your tracks on Pandora.

After you get access to your artist profile, You can also sign up for our Curator Tools to record voice-overs and add them to playlists (we call these Pandora Stories) for a playlist/podcast vibe.

You can claim your artist profile through AMP here.