cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Release Promotion to Pandora Station Curators

stevencravis
Underground

Is there any chance Pandora would be interested in adding pre-release pitching (of a track or album) as an enabled feature within AMP?

Spotify has a function where, prior to a release date, the artist can 'pitch' an upcoming track, prior to release date, for Spotify curated playlists. It has to be a release that's at least 10-14 days away from my understanding.

Currently at Pandora, we can submit the UPC and a track on release date, but not prior, because the UPC cannot be seen until actual release date.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @stevencravis, thanks for bringing this up!

While this is not currently a feature in AMP, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion as I'm sure other AMP users would be interested in seeing that added as well. 

The feature request section allows Community members to make suggestions for what they would like to see on Pandora and AMP and for other Community members to weigh in.

I hope that helps!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

1 Reply

ChrisPandora

Hey @stevencravis, thanks for bringing this up!

While this is not currently a feature in AMP, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion as I'm sure other AMP users would be interested in seeing that added as well. 

The feature request section allows Community members to make suggestions for what they would like to see on Pandora and AMP and for other Community members to weigh in.

I hope that helps!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support