cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: App Crashes at Launch

Dawnnettles
Local Performer

Since the update my Pandora keeps crashing I pay 10.91 a month to use this app and now it want work. I will be canceling my Pandora. Why do an update when it causes so many problems and makes it where we can't use the app

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
38 Replies

RubenM10
Local Performer

The app loads the main screen with the logo then closes. Uninstalled and re installed as well as cleared the cache and the issue persists. Also restarted my phone

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @RubenM10. 👋

To keep the community space tidy, I moved your post over to this existing thread:  Android: App Crashes at Launch

Please check out @AdamPandora's post about this issue here.

If you continue to have trouble, please provide the requested device information so we can pass this along to our engineering team. 

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Tink
Local Performer

Pandora app quit working along with my email app. Both keep crashing since I updated. I have unsubscribed to pandora because of this issue.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Tink. 👋

I completely understand your frustration. You mentioned that you're also having trouble with your email. 

Google has just released a fix for crashing issues affecting some apps, including Pandora. Please try updating Google Chrome & Android System Webview via the Google Play store on your Android device. 

Please check out @AdamPandora's post about this issue here.

If you continue to have trouble, please provide the requested device information so we can pass this along to our engineering team. 

Thanks for your help with this. 🎧

0 Kudos

gwenmoore
Local Performer

Pandora will not open still getting the error message Pandora keeps stopping 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @gwenmoore. 👋

Thanks so much for your post. Sounds like you're encountering the crashing issue when you attempt to access Pandora. 

Please check out @AdamPandora's post about this here.

If you continue to have trouble, please provide the requested device information so we can pass this along to our engineering team. 🎧

0 Kudos

musicAmust
Local Performer

Hi all,

IK wasn't experiencing any issues yesterday, however today I did. I uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, tried to login & failed. Opened settings> apps> Pandora> storage> cleared cache  & DATA. Opened Pandora app, logged in & everything's great again! NOTE: Noticed Webview  Chrome were updated PRIOR to everything I did. 

Model: Moto e

Carrier: Tracfone/Safelink

Android 10

Version 2102.1.1 {Android tuner 21021102}

WIFI & Cellular data working great.

0 Kudos

3ringnecklace
Local Performer

Pandora is not opening.

Samsung SM-G950U, carrier AT&T

pandora version 2102.1.1

0 Kudos

PT14
Local Performer

Pandora has started to crash on opening app. I have tried restarting phone multiple times, uninstalling and reinstalling app. And it still crashes. Help me to fix i miss my music...

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @PT14 @3ringnecklace. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. Please check out our post about this issue here.

If you continue to have trouble, please provide the requested info so we can share this with our team. 🎧

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @musicAmust. 👋

Thanks so much for providing that helpful information.

To clarify, are you still experiencing crashing? Does this issue occur with other apps as well?

Let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jdiamond16 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: App Crashes at Launch

Please check out my message about this here.

If you continue to have trouble, please provide the requested device information so we can pass this along to our engineering team. 🎧

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Gitane
Local Performer

I've tried all that,  but ever since your update on March 21, pandora will NOT load.  If I can't make it work,  I'll be canceling my account.  Help?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Gitane. 👋

To keep the community space tidy, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: App Crashes at Launch

Please check out our message about this here.

If the issue persists, please provide the requested info so we can share this on your behalf. 🎧

0 Kudos

Tink
Local Performer

Issue has been resolved. Updated chrome  and no more issues. Didn't see your message in my email because I had no access to it. A friend on Facebook told me about the fix when I posted about possibly having a virus on my phone because the same thing happened to him. 

alkennedy1977
Local Performer

Model: Galaxy S21 5G

Carrier: Verizon

Android version: 11

Pandora version: 2102.1.1

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @alkennedy1977. 👋

If you haven't already, please check out our message about this here.

In the meantime, I've shared your device information with our engineering team for further review.

Appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

alkennedy1977
Local Performer

I already tried the info in that post. It hasn't helped.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Thanks for confirming, @alkennedy1977. 👍

Our engineering team is aware of this issue, and I've shared your info with them on an internal ticket we have open for this issue. 

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos