cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Error Code 3002

Odatscoo716
Local Performer

Super annoying for the past 3 months and I'm paying for this service. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Odatscoo716. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're encountering this error message. I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account in case we need to share this with our engineering team. 

Troubleshooting:

Please try running through these steps to see if clearing your app data helps resolve the error: Android Troubleshooting

++

Device Details:

If the issue persists, please provide the following details about your device to report to our engineering team:

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know if the steps help. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

joshright8
Local Performer

hi everyone, Iam also a paying member for years now, and for the past months I've been receiving this error 3002 code. I've also did complete the troubleshooting and deleted the data multiple times (lost all my downloaded content). So, to my conclusion Iam still getting this error and it kicks me out the app every time. How do you fix problem?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @joshright8. 👋

Sorry to hear those steps didn't help resolve the error message you're seeing. I understand how frustrating this can be. 

Your offline content should still be available, however, performing those steps may require you to re-download. 

++

I'd like to share your experience with our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know, and thanks so much for your help. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos