cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Crashing constantly

Sakura
Local Performer

My android recently updated. Since that happened, the pandora app keeps closing when the lock screen is up for 30 seconds. I had it set to 15 seconds. So, within 45 seconds it closed. I have restarted my phone, multiple times, no success any of the times I rebooted. I adjusted the settings, it's still marked as a background app. I adjusted the lock screen time to 30 seconds. And, it still closes within 45 seconds. Unless, I'm constantly touching the screen or unlocking my phone. I use the app while I'm driving. This is a bit of a hazard. How can I fix this?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Sakura thanks for posting! Have you tried adjusting the battery saver settings?

If you have a battery saver or task manager app, make exceptions for Pandora or try turning it off completely. You can adjust these settings in the App info section of your device. To get to the App info for Pandora: 

• Either long press on the icon on the home screen, then tap the (i) that appears, or

• Go to your Android Settings, then Apps & Notifications, then Pandora. From there, tap Advanced > Battery >Background restriction. You will be prompted to remove the restriction. 

• You can also find helpful steps here.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Sakura thanks for posting! Have you tried adjusting the battery saver settings?

If you have a battery saver or task manager app, make exceptions for Pandora or try turning it off completely. You can adjust these settings in the App info section of your device. To get to the App info for Pandora: 

• Either long press on the icon on the home screen, then tap the (i) that appears, or

• Go to your Android Settings, then Apps & Notifications, then Pandora. From there, tap Advanced > Battery >Background restriction. You will be prompted to remove the restriction. 

• You can also find helpful steps here.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Babakazoo
Local Performer

How i fixed.   

I turned on Location and Microphone.   I tried all.   I reboot... and it doesn't crash. 

Jan.9 2021

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update, @Babakazoo. Sounds like you're back to listening without any issues.

Feel free to let us know if anything else pops up. Happy listening! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos