cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Error 3007 / Connection Issue

Ericged
Local Performer

My pandora on my android phone says it has timed out. How do I fix that?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Thanks for the update @postalorphan 

@Ericged @klapointe1960 @Roher73 @Russwf @michaelb6

We've made a small change that should help. Would you mind trying again and letting us know if you're still having trouble.

Thanks for your help and all your patience! We appreciate it! 👍

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

21 Replies

michaelb6
Local Performer

Is anyone experiencing trouble connecting? 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @michaelb6. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having issues connecting to Pandora.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening when you attempt to listen?

• What is the make and model of your device?
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G when this is happening?
  • Have you received any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Russwf
Local Performer

Yes. I have been using an old ZTE phone (N9130) running Android 4.4.4 for over 3 years as a dedicated music streamer over WiFi. No problems until today 1/28/20. When launch app get "Waiting for connection. Try again?" When Retry, get "Cannot connect to Pandora. Please check your network connection and try again." After clearing cache and data, no change. Uninstalled app and reinstalled. Same error. So I tried an old Android 5.0.2 tablet (Alcatel 9006w) and got same error (over WiFi). Also reinstalled app on the tablet with no success. I cannot find any info on oldest Android OS you support.

0 Kudos

Roher73
Local Performer

Im upset... Since subscribing to pandora it keeps telling me I've lost connection, goes offline.... When I'm not offline my fone and connection are great!! Do I unsubscribe and hope prob goes away? Thats my next step

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

postalorphan
Underground

I'm having similar issues on my Slate, running 4.1.1 - everything was fine yesterday, but today the Pandora app won't load (I briefly get some error 3007, then session timed out messages). I uninstalled and reinstalled, with the same results. When I try to access Pandora through Chrome, I get a 107 SSL connection error. Did you guys change something on the server side?

0 Kudos

klapointe1960
Local Performer
Is the system down
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Ericged @klapointe1960 @postalorphan @Roher73 @Russwf @michaelb6! Thank you for posting to community! We appreciate your taking the time to report the feedback. 

I've merged your messages into this one thread because I believe they are related. I would like to begin with some troubleshooting to see if this will help with the issue. 

Please try the following:

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

Note: *Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can find helpful steps here.

You will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

Let me know how it goes and if you're still having trouble. Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

TannerPandora

Hi @postalorphan For the 107 SSL Connection error, what is the model and make of your computer?

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

postalorphan
Underground

@TannerPandora that's in Chrome on my Slate as well. I can get to the site on my laptop just fine; however, I prefer to run Pandora on my Slate, connected to a set of speakers in my office so Pandora isn't impacted when I debug software at work.

0 Kudos

postalorphan
Underground

@TannerPandora I did all of that before coming to the community for help - I cleared the cache, and that didn't work; I cleared data, and that didn't work; I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I still get the error.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @postalorphan  The current version of Pandora requires Marshmallow 6.0 or higher. If you are running an Android OS version older than Marshmallow 6.0, you will need to update your device's operating system. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the update @postalorphan 

@Ericged @klapointe1960 @Roher73 @Russwf @michaelb6

We've made a small change that should help. Would you mind trying again and letting us know if you're still having trouble.

Thanks for your help and all your patience! We appreciate it! 👍

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

postalorphan
Underground

Whatever you did fixed it! It's working like a charm now - thanks so much!

Wstamp
Local Performer

For over a month I have gotten "session timed out".. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many different times and still get the same error. How do I get this fixed?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Wstamp. 👋

We did have some listeners experiencing this issue last month.

I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community space organized.

Could you try out the steps from @TannerPandora's post here?

Feel free to let us know how it goes.

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Cyn73
Local Performer

Why is my Pandora on my Android keep saying session time out 😡😠

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Cyn73. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're encountering this error message. Thanks so much for letting us know.

I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps here.

Feel free to let me know how it goes by responding directly to this thread. 🎧

0 Kudos

Thayne
Local Performer

Well I'm having the same problem session timed out.  Uninstalled reinstalled cleared out data storage. Still not working

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Thayne Thanks for sharing your experience. It sounds like you've tried the basic / advanced troubleshooting steps here.

I'm going to share your experience with our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Appreciate your help with this. 🎧

0 Kudos