cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 3002

celeste7777
Local Performer

I keep getting error code 3002 when opening up the Pandora app. I have tried uninstalling the app then reinstalling twice and also freed up space on my Pixel 3A XL following the instructions on Pandora's help section. I don't understand why it is having an error. It was working perfectly before with no issues 

Please help!! Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @celeste7777. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about your experience. Based on your message, it sounds like you've tried the standard troubleshooting steps here.

I'd like to report your issue. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model: Pixel 3A XL
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Appreciate your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

DaveByers
Local Performer

I am getting Error Code 3002 also.

I have tried uninstalling, and then reinstalling the Pandora app but the error returns.

Pixel 5 on WiFi

Screenshot_20210225-081336.png

0 Kudos

racecar245
Local Performer

I am receiving the 3002 code. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have force stopped the app and cleared the cache. It doesn't work on multiple wifi networks or cellular data. Need help.

Error Code 3002 - Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@racecar245 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Booie5150
Local Performer

Still seeing 3002 code **ahem**. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Booie5150. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. I completely understand your frustration.

I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more: Android Troubleshooting

++

If you continue to have trouble with this error message, could you share more information about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos