cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: "Playlist is No Longer Available" Error

Hru112
Local Performer

It's June 2023 and STILL no solution to this *issue*. I've reached out to tech support and they were no help. This is the reason why I cancelled my premium. I gave up on Pandora years ago. I rather pay premium for YouTube Music and Spotify.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

Aeimen
Underground

That message is displayed with EVERY song.  

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Aeimen @Hru112. 👋

Thanks for reporting your experience.

In the meantime, I'd like to pass your feedback along to the appropriate party. 

Can you send over your device details? It's helpful to know:

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

We appreciate your assistance with this. 🤝

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Ainz
Local Performer

Is there any fix for this? It's literally impossible to personalize a station with the algorithm because everytime I thumb a song up, it errors put and doesn't save it. I've grown tired of Spotifys algorithm of them just playing things off my like songs when I try to play new things. So I came back to the original internet radio (to me) and it's literally so broken that it's impossible to use the app the way it's designed. I've already cleared my data and cache, no change. 

Galaxy fold4

Tmobile

5G signal

App version 2310.1

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Ainz. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're encountering this error message. I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep everything organized: Android: "Playlist is No Longer Available" Error

It sounds like you've run through the standard steps here: Android Troubleshooting

My only other recommendation would be to try restarting your device as well as signing out / signing in the Pandora app to see if that helps. 

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and shared your feedback + experience with the appropriate party. Thank you for taking the time to provide your device details. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Pope66682
Local Performer

Seems like they are right on top of it... 😴

Rob_fall
Local Performer

Its all android phones. On any kind of data. No app update in google play.

Version 2310.1 (android tuner 23101040)

Issue for months now.

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for providing those details, @Rob_fall. I've shared your feedback and device details on your behalf. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

Hru112
Local Performer

February 2024 and this error still remains unresolved 😒 fix your android issues Pandora please!

0 Kudos

SilencerDude
Underground

I've really been wanting to come back to Pandora so I figured I'd check and see if this issue is still around. Must say I'm disappointed to see that after more than a year no progress has been made.