cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

Mike1980
Underground

My playlists are unavailable in my collection. And when I hit the thumbs up button gor a song it stops playing a nd says "this Playlist is no longer available " and im on a Samsung s9

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
323 Replies

AlyssaPandora

@XtheEdgeX Thanks for posting those helpful details. I've passed this along to our Android engineers. They're currently investigating to see what is causing this issue. Again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you for your patience while they work on this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Lcenteno08
Local Performer

Hello, just wanted add I've been having this same problem. I have an note20 and I've noticed if I don't like or dislike songs the station will play but if I like or dislike the error message pops up

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Lcenteno08. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing this info. I've reported your experience to our Android engineers for further review. 

Appreciate your patience while they work on this. 🎧

ljiwu2001
Local Performer

For the past 2-3 weeks I keep getting a message, "sorry, this playlist no longer exists." I have read through similar comments and done the suggestions of clearing the data and cache but I still have the problem. It happens with all playlists and stations and it also happens with wifi and cellular. A station or song will start playing and then it stops and displays the message. I do not have this problem on my desktop. I am using a Motorola g7 Power phone.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @ljiwu2001. 👋

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space tidy: Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

Our engineering team is currently investigating this issue. Could you provide the requested information about your device from this post?

Let me know, and I can add it to the internal ticket we have open with our Android engineers.

Thanks for your help with this! 🎧

ljiwu2001
Local Performer

I am having the same issues and none of these solutions have solved my problem.

I am using a Motorola g7 Power android

carrier is Verizon

build number is QP030.85-23

doesn't show security patch level

version 2010.1  (android tuner 20101015)

the problem occurs whenever I click thumbs up, thumbs down, shuffle stations, or choose between playlists, stations, etc. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thank you providing that info @ljiwu2001. I've passed this along to our engineers who are currently working on this. 

Thanks again for your continued patience in the meantime. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

pjindy00
Local Performer

I'm having a similar issue as many on this thread - Android version, subscription, and my "recently used" are not showing up in the app, it keeps saying a playlist is "deleted" when I open the app, etc. I am not having the same issue on my desktop, ONLY in the app.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@pjindy00 I believe you may be running into a separate issue.

Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the error message that pops up saying your playlist is deleted?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

pjindy00
Local Performer

ScreenshotScreenshot

Here's the screenshot. If I scroll down I can generally find them, but anything I've actually recently played is not showing up at the top. Started about 4 days ago....

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@pjindy00 Thanks for following up.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

Our engineering team is currently investigating this issue. Could you provide the requested information about your device from this post?

Thanks for all your help with this! 

0 Kudos

pjindy00
Local Performer
  • Model: Galaxy S9
  • Carrier: Verizon
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone): 10
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone): QP1A.190711.020.G960USQS8ETH5
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone): September 1, 2020
  • Pandora version:2010.1 (ANDROID-TUNER 20101015)
  • What are you doing within the app prior to this error message popping up? (ex. Skipping to the next song on a station or playlist): Happens upon opening the App
  • Have you noticed any patterns? Is this station or playlist specific? If so, what is the name of the station(s) or playlist(s)? Any of my recent stations I've played (also they are no longer select-able in "recently played" but can be found by scrolling down through the list) - I have not looked close enough to notice any other patterns.
    • Are these custom playlists you've created? Or, a curated playlist? Both
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@pjindy00 I have added your information to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this issue.

Thanks for all your patience as they work to find a fix. 🛠

0 Kudos

Purplehawke2
Opening Act

I keep getting playlist not available message when I am playing a station and not a playlist.  It then cuts my station off.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Purplehawke2 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

Our engineering team is currently investigating this issue. Could you please provide the requested information about your device from this post?

0 Kudos

Opie1229
Local Performer

Same problem!!

This is absolutely infuriating.  How can this be going on for three months now with no resolution!?  This is unacceptable.  I have a three month trial Pandora Premium account activated but I will NOT be renewing it unless this is fixed ASAP.  

When I play my stations, I try to use the "Thumbs up/Thumbs down" feature and it immediately cuts off my audio and displays this error.  This also occurs if I open "My Collection" when a song is playing.  

• Model: LG G8 ThinQ
  • Carrier: T-Mobile
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone): 10
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone): Not shown.  Software version: G820TM20h
  • Pandora version: 2010.1

If this isn't patched I will take my business elsewhere.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Opie1229 I definitely understand your frustration.

I can assure you that I have passed your feedback along to the engineers who are investigating this issue.

Thanks for all your patience as they work to find a resolution. 🛠

0 Kudos

Tabitha
Local Performer

I am receiving a playlist no loner available. I have tried every possible step to take to fix with no luck. I see others have had the same issue with no resolution in quite sometime. I have sent emails with no response. I pay for premium pandora at $10 a mnth. Ima just cancel my subscription. Im not paying for something I can not use and cant receive no help with. Customer service needs to do better before they lose alota business

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tabitha I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

Our support team has informed me that you currently have an open case with them regarding this issue.

It looks like they sent you an email yesterday afternoon requesting additional information, and are awaiting a reply back from you. 

If you aren't seeing that message in your inbox, can you please do me a favor and let me know the name of the playlist that error message pops up on, as well as provide me with a screenshot of what you are seeing?

0 Kudos

Ktuttle848
Local Performer

Hi I've been getting the same thing today. Pulled up Blackberry Smoke Station. Songs play, however when I hit a thumbs up I get the error the Playlist is no longer available,  sorry. 

Screenshot_20201116-142955_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos