cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

Mike1980
Underground

My playlists are unavailable in my collection. And when I hit the thumbs up button gor a song it stops playing a nd says "this Playlist is no longer available " and im on a Samsung s9

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
323 Replies

TYREEZEE
Local Performer

Same goes for me, two specific stations. Smoke skreezy radio and Puro **ahem** Pari radio

Screenshot_20201118-182858.png

0 Kudos

Betts63
Underground

This is really starting to get aggravating. Start to play any station besides being offline and the message "Sorry this playlist is no longer available" pops up and stops playing music. I have signed out and deleted and reinstalled the app but no success. I hope pandora can figure this bug out cuz I'm about to go somewhere else. Any info/tips anyone has would be greatly appreciated. 

pcbeyer
Local Performer

I will be on a station on my samsung note 8 will stop playing with the same popup of "playlist no longer available". 

It will do it randomly on its own, but I can make it do it every time just by rotating my phone.  When I rotate back up it stops playing and gives error.  

0 Kudos

TheReapers65
Local Performer

I have a problem with my account for Pandora premium it say " Sorry, this playlist is no longer available". So I can not listen my music my own android phone. Also how I can not go outside & either to vacation and everywhere and I just pay for month memberships with premium. Either I'm don't want restar my account just leave it . So please I need help for my account for I can listen my music anymore.

conniebcnj
Local Performer

Same thing is happening to me on the same phone.  I can see and listen to my playlists on my computer but not on my phone anymore.  I also tried all the trouble shooting i could find and nothing worked.  All of my playlists disappeared last night and now 2 of them are back but I should have 5.

0 Kudos

conniebcnj
Local Performer

I just tried to create a playlist directly on my Galaxy Note 9 but as soon as I named it and hit save, the note popped up that "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available.  Then I went to my computer and there was the empty playlist.  Very frustrating.  I would really like to listen to my playlists in my car again.

0 Kudos

1Proudpapa83
Local Performer

Screenshot_20201119-071148_Pandora.jpg

 This happens on every Playlist and every station over cellular or wifi networks. Using galaxy s9+ and pandora version: 2010.1(Android-Tuner 20101015)

AdamPandora

@KevinB1 Thanks for reporting this - I have added your information to the ticket we have open with our engineering team.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Psandker Your information has been escalated to the engineers who are looking into this issue.

Thanks for all your patience as they work to find a fix. 🛠

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Hotfudgecakes98 I have sent our engineering team your feedback as well.

Thanks for your patience with this! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for sending this over, @Nmxplorer,

I have passed this info along to our engineering team - thanks for your patience as they continue to look into this! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

I definitely understand your frustration, @Jasminerose888.

Rest assured our engineering team is actively looking into this issue. I have also made sure to pass your feedback along to them.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@TYREEZEE I have added your info to the ticket we have open with our engineering team.

We appreciate your patience with this!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@pcbeyer Thanks for the detailed report on this - I have passed your feedback along to our engineering team as well.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@conniebcnj It sounds like you may be running into two separate issues.

Playlists missing from your phone:

What are the names of the playlists that are missing?

Can you please send me a screenshot of your collection when sorting by Playlists?

Thanks for your help with that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

I have passed your feedback along to the engineers are who looking into this error.

Thanks for your patience as they work to find a fix. 🛠

AdamPandora

@Betts63 I definitely understand your frustration.

I have made sure to pass your feedback along to the engineers who are looking into this.

We appreciate your patience throughout the process as they work to find a fix. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for sharing your experience on the Community, @TheReapers65.

I have added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for sending this info, @1Proudpapa83 - I have forwarded your report over to the engineers who are investigating this issue.

Kat87
Local Performer

HELP!!!

Pandora stops playing and pops up this message "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available." 

This happens on anything I listen to. 

TaureanFire
Local Performer

This usually happens to me a few times after opening Pandora. If a station is able to play for 5+ min without the "not available" alert shutting it down thatn it's good to keep playing for hours.

0 Kudos