cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

Mike1980
Underground

My playlists are unavailable in my collection. And when I hit the thumbs up button gor a song it stops playing a nd says "this Playlist is no longer available " and im on a Samsung s9

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
323 Replies

Amberh88
Local Performer

Having the Same issue 😞 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Pandora Update 11/23/2020: Hi there! 👋

We’ve received reports about this error message popping up when listening to the Pandora app on Android devices. Our engineering team is aware of this issue, and they are working on it. We appreciate your feedback as well as all of the helpful information you’ve provided so that we could report this accurately. All updates on this issue will be posted in this thread.

Thank you so much for your patience while they work diligently on this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Mashi1221
Local Performer

ever since the update half of my stations when played state the message "sorry, play list no longer available" funny part is it can be a specific song from an artist or just the station, no playlist played technically. Then when i go to the individual artists to see if their license was pulled everything is still there so im very confused, but then when i click on thier stuff u der aetist it wont play anything. Ive been a premium member for years and never had this problem  until now. I already did ALL the andriod troubleshooting steps and it still is happening...anyone else experience this or have thier songs constantly cutting off since the update? Is it me or pandora? 

AdamPandora

@Mashi1221 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix.

Keep an eye on this thread as we will be providing you with updates as we receive them.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Nalgas65
Local Performer

I'm on a LG style6-Same thing. Always cuts out on me. Not too happy with this at all.

0 Kudos

DiseasedV
Local Performer

Quite often my playlists will stop playing and then ill get a notification saying said playlist is no longer available. 

Why is this happening??

0 Kudos

Dmiller354
Local Performer

When I try to scroll back and thumbs up, it says playlist no longer available.  I'm on Android

0 Kudos

Dereko1966
Local Performer

I SOLVED THE PROBLEM!

I read through the chain and got tired of the same asking for more information. You all should know what you broke.  

Since you don't, I will tell you.  Pandora is the problem and after many years of being a faithful listener and subscriber...I am taking my time and money elsewhere.  

Problem SOLVED!

Mojofire
Local Performer

Last week I had no issues with any if my Playlist or collections. My year ended and I didn't renew in time, my account was reverted to the free one. I resigned up with my annual again and this has been the result since. My Playlist work but when I thumbs up music stops and I get the same error above. Maybe coincidence but started when I renewed.  Also no sure why you move these post to another forum wheb those responses are months old. Starting to regret renewing. 

0 Kudos

mnaki76
Local Performer

I get this error with ALL of them.  As soon as I hit thumbs up it stops and I can not access the station..   If I leave it alone on a brand new one I can listen no problems.  But that is very few and far in between. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@DiseasedV I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently looking into it.

Keep an eye on this thread as we will be providing you with updates as we receive them.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Mashi1221
Local Performer

Thank you  for responding. Im glad im not the only one with this issue. I was going crazy troubleshooting. Send my thanks and respect to the tech gods a.k.a the engineers. Us simple folks will await the repairs with eager paitence 😇

0 Kudos

Tigercub212005
Local Performer

Screenshot_20201124-084230_Pandora.jpg

 I am getting the same message and have been for 2 days now. If I go offline it stops, but then I hear the same songs over and over throughout the day... I've tried force closing Pandora, restarting my phone, and tried it on Wifi instead of 4G and still the same issue.

thedeseffect
Local Performer

I am having this same issue with the error message. It has only been going on the last week. I've tried troubleshooting steps.

I also can no longer make new playlists. I get this message.

I'm a paid subscriber, and I'm disappointed to see posts dating back to September about this. I might need to find another streaming service so that I'm not waiting as long as some of the others. 

nypandora
Local Performer

Same problem - it was sporadic - now halfway through a song on playlist, "thumbs up" list, and stations I get the message.  On a Samsung 9.  thank you

0 Kudos

nypandora
Local Performer

Please email subscribers when fixed.  It appears there 17 plus pages of posts on this in the last day.  It's frustrating listening and having that pop up now on every song

0 Kudos

Ldyinred1
Local Performer

Following- getting same error on a Pixel5. Frustrating

0 Kudos

Jessica1
Underground

I keep getting this error message, but all of my stations still exist and are accessible. I have to exit the error message every time I open pandora 

0 Kudos

Slmcfarlin
Local Performer

I am getting the same message. Will a discount or credit be applied as we wait for a solution?  

0 Kudos

Dcaymanian1
Local Performer

What's the fix or no such solution exists?