cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

Mike1980
Underground

My playlists are unavailable in my collection. And when I hit the thumbs up button gor a song it stops playing a nd says "this Playlist is no longer available " and im on a Samsung s9

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
323 Replies

Dcaymanian1
Local Performer

While we wait for fix it will be helpful to receive monthly fee refund to ensure engineers have a sense of urgency. Or may just cancel subscription until fixed

Floral
Local Performer

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!  When I am on one of my playlists the song stops and a message pops up that says " THIS  PLAYLIST NO LONGER AVAILABLE"  I'm technically challenged and I usually just call someone. I've messaged pandora and nothing. This has been going on for days!

jeffap7
Local Performer

Pandora has gone downhill. Keep receiving error - cancelling membership. 

KevinB1
Local Performer

Also... the recently played station icons at the top... swipe left for previous stations?... it's not updating. 

So going back to a station after this error kicks you out... is a **ahem**. You have to scroll your list.

0 Kudos

lbennett
Local Performer

Wow...

I see I'm not the only one with this issue. I'm getting the same error message as well and I can't create a new playlist either. When I do, I get that error message and the playlist doesn't get created at all.

0 Kudos

Ktuttle848
Local Performer

I am still having this issue. It happens when I have it set to shuffle through my stations. I happens randomly without even hitting the thumbs up button. Any idea when this will be resolved?

0 Kudos

lbennett
Local Performer

Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

This error message has become annoying. I can't create any new playlist. When I attempt to, it says song is added to playlist then this error message pops up and no playlist is created. 

The app is updated on both of my devices I've tried this on.

My Chromebook and My Samsung S20.

0 Kudos

Jasper82
Local Performer

I did a uninstall and reinstall it is working fine for me now.

0 Kudos

Cestepp
Local Performer
  • I am having the same issue and I am not doing anything. The error pops up in the middle of a song. It happens on Playlists, songs and even my downloaded playlists and songs.

Elkedog
Local Performer

I am experiencing the same error "...playlist is no longer available"

Pandora team please advise what is happening, is there a root cause identified yet?

It has been going on for far too long, it is shocking to see so many affected.

Has the system been compromised?

Looking for some transparency from Pandora to explain this.

Thank you.

spookymyo
Underground

I'm having the same problem. But it can be on any playlist I try. Whatever playlist is on when I first launch the Android app will start to play for a few seconds then the error message pops up. If I start any other station then go back to that first station it plays fine. Periodically it will happen on other stations and the same thing fixes it. And this is on one of my radio stations not an actual playlist.

0 Kudos

Nos300mph
Local Performer

When I click on shuffle it says playlist no longer available also 11/25/20 then it just stops playing music and kicks me off

0 Kudos

Nei_13
Local Performer

Thank you because I was about to ask the same question. This is killing me while I'm at work trying to listen to my playlists.

0 Kudos

haras75803
Local Performer

I have Uninstaller, reinstalled, cleared data, cleared cache and it is STILL crashing - sorry Playlist no longer available.  At this point the PAID monthly app is worthless 😞

0 Kudos

Nei_13
Local Performer

I was wondering since all this month I keep receiving a error message saying that all my playlists are no longer available while trying to listen to my music, will there be any compensation for us customers who have paid for their monthly subscription?

0 Kudos

Dkberry0330
Local Performer
  • Screenshot_20201125-153651_Settings.jpg

0 Kudos

Dkberry0330
Local Performer

Screenshot_20201125-153639_Settings.jpg

0 Kudos

Dkberry0330
Local Performer

Mine is doing this too

Screenshot_20201125-153620_Settings.jpg

0 Kudos

Whitpit101
Local Performer

I have been having the same issue with everything I play on Pandora lately.

Screenshot_20201125-142358_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

SumBytch
Local Performer

Same thing here. 🤷 I've paid for Pandora for years only thing I use daily. I'm upset because of the multiple custom playstist (100s of song each) just gone. Multiple stations lost which took years of thumbs ups and downs to make exactly the way I like. My collection of songs over the years. My downloaded everything. Everything is just in error.

I've uninstalled reinstalled. It's across all my devices. Xbox one, fire tablet, roku, fire stick and my LG stylo 4 phone. 

0 Kudos