cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

Mike1980
Underground

My playlists are unavailable in my collection. And when I hit the thumbs up button gor a song it stops playing a nd says "this Playlist is no longer available " and im on a Samsung s9

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
323 Replies

Scalle1490
Local Performer

I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus. This past week whenever I thumbs up a song the playlist stops and says "sorry playlist no longer available." Is there a way to fix this? This is really stopping me from enjoying my music and the app. 

Arcanthys
Local Performer

Ive also been getting this error message. I cant even use the app without it doing it almost every song and sometimes multiple times, no matter what station I select. Ill maybe get a whole song to play before it does it, other times I only get about 10-20 seconds. Its random but frequent. But its pretty guaranteed when I thumbs up a song. I have cleared the cache and data before coming here to complain 😂 Immediately did it again upon logging back in so that didnt work. Im using the LG Stylo 6. 

Screenshot_20201125-182224.png

0 Kudos

G8rgrowler
Local Performer

The app frequently shows the message on my Verizon Samsung Note 10+. It will pop up if the app is open and I turn WiFi on or off, if I rotate the phone / screen, plug or unplug a charger and on the rare occasion try to switch to a different station or a different app. It is very annoying as I use the app mainly when I am driving and do not like to mess with my phone while driving my car. Please get this fixed quickly!!! I really love the app when it works, but at this point, it is useless.

I have included images of my software config and 2 images (portrait and landscape) of the pop up.

Note 10 Plus Software Info.jpgScreenshot_20201119-044146_Pandora.jpgScreenshot_20201119-044421_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

suetyner
Local Performer

I have been having this problem consistently for the past few weeks on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ when I play my own playlist.  I figured out that I get this message when I rotate my phone from portrait to landscape (to put it in my waist pack when walking).  If I start out with it landscape or turn off the auto rotate feature, it doesn't seem to happen.  Those of you having this problem might want to play around with this until Pandora comes up with a fix.  

0 Kudos

Ktuttle848
Local Performer

This has been going on for awhile. I pay for the premium.  I am not happy that I can't thumbs up a song. As I read through the boards this issue has been going on for awhile. I did all of the clearing the cache, re install the app, it happens on my shuffle, and multiple stations. I am really re thinking paying for this app if this issue continues. 

0 Kudos

Porscherenee88
Local Performer

yes this is horrible especially when we pay for this service and every songs it okayes for a few seconds then I get that message 

Athompson84
Local Performer

Screenshot_20201124-123814.png

The error message "playlist is unavailable" keeps popping up on every playlist I try to use. I have already cleared the cache data. Please advise. Thank you

0 Kudos

Dirtislife
Local Performer

I can't even play a song any longer without getting this message. So frustrating! 

0 Kudos

gilabriel
Local Performer

i don.t what to do my be if cancel my subscription to this F/N THING

0 Kudos

Rgraguirre
Local Performer

When I start to play music I get a notification that my playlist does not exist anymore. The music stops playing and I have to start all over again. Thia happened s 3 to 4 times and eventually it plays the music fine. I have a Samsung S8

0 Kudos

Colonarm
Local Performer

I'm on the same situation here about to change if the problem is not fix. 

0 Kudos

Mattster
Local Performer

This problem continues now after over a month.  I will be cancelling my Pandora subscription if this is not fixed soon.  This should not take so long to fix.... Unacceptable....

0 Kudos

Rezeye
Local Performer

I have a premium subscription and it keeps shouting off my music and saying playlist no longer available , it really pisses me off for two weeks now, Fix It!

0 Kudos

Floral
Local Performer

I have been having the same problem for almost 2 weeks ! I constantly email and leave posts on pandora and nothing. Taking my money somewhere else😡

0 Kudos

Karibush19
Local Performer

This has been happening to me for a couple of weeks now...I see there is no answer about a credit...that leaves me the option to close my account if I can't listen to the music I'm paying money for...

0 Kudos

RickymEwalt
Local Performer

I can't believe I pay $10 a month for Pandora when it won't allow me to play my own playlist because of this same issue happening to me (sorry, this playlist is no longer available).  I don't understand why you can't have more than 1 person listening to your account without having a family account and having to pay more money!!  

0 Kudos

Vc2177
Local Performer

Everytime I play one of my playlist, it stops and says no longer available.. It's been 2.5 weeks.. Do they know what's wrong, is it gonna be fixed soon? With my work I can't keep doing and going to my phone to change music.. If they don't fix soon, I'll have to leave pandora😭

0 Kudos

TheGhostJT
Local Performer

Same here.

0 Kudos

Luloc36
Local Performer

Hello how are you doing today yes I was wondering if y'all can fix my playlist on my account every time I go and play one of my playlist it keeps saying that this playlist is no longer available so I was wondering what could I do to stop that from happening or if y'all could fix the problem thank you and I'm hoping you're having a wonderful holiday stay away from the corona

0 Kudos

Pineapple1721
Local Performer

My thumbs up Playlists from the past 2 years are gone. Only a few are here. Im so upset and don't know what to do. 

0 Kudos