cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: "Session Timed Out" error

Jonnyboylash3
Local Performer

The last month pandora has been glitchy. Doesn't let me skip song in car or on headphones half the time. Also it just stops working all the time now for no reason at all. Getting "can't connect to network" and "session time out" error messages. I use pandora like 10 hours a day. If this isn't fixed very soon I am canceling my premium, deleting app and switching to Spotify. 10.95 a month this app should always work smooth and it does not at all this past month 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Jonnyboylash3. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I understand how frustrating this can be. 

Based on your message, it sounds like you're running into a couple of issues. The best place to start is with clearing the app data. To do that, I would recommend following these steps: Android Troubleshooting

Device Details:

Should the issues persist, I can report this over to our tech team on your behalf. It's helpful to know the following details: 

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos