cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Your Pandora session timed out"

Frogs_nStars58
Local Performer

This is literally my daily medicine, but it WILL NOT WORK after this update, Keeps saying session stopped, close app And refuses to stay on. I've deleted the app and reinstalled, logged out, logged back in everything I could think of. Going to have to cancel my subscription, No point in paying for something that won't work. Can't really take my xbox, which is the only thing working with it, everywhere with me. Not happy, not happy at all.  

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
243 Replies

RobbyC
Local Performer

I uninstalled and reinstalled and everything works fine. Thanks

redz28
Local Performer

Fixed "Your Pandora Session Timed out" error by uninstalling and reinstalling app, restarting Android phone, clearing app data, then logging in. 

Thank you,

David Nix

mod edit: removed personal info

Wayward
Local Performer

Updated the app on my phone, and it's now working...however on ,my laptop Pandora will not play. I can access "My Collections" but nothing happens when I click on Play.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Pandora Update (03/23/2021): Hey everyone 👋

If you're still experiencing this issue after updating to Pandora App Version 2101.1 and clearing your app data, please post on this thread with the requested information: Session Timed Out Error on 2102.1.1.

I am closing this thread to prevent duplicate posts.

We've escalated this to our engineering team and are actively tracking your reports of this issue.

Thanks so much for being a part of the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

View solution in original post