cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock Screen Controls on Samsung Galaxy

agonzalez1661
Local Performer

After last update to S10+ a few days ago, the replay function on the lock screen widget is "shaded out" and will not work... Was working prior to update. Have not been able to figure out a solution. Replay function on the actual app still working, though. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
48 Replies

Jakesteel989
Underground

I have the same issue, and like he said it was working before. Why after the update isn't it available anymore? I pay for premium!

AlyssaPandora

@Jakesteel989 @amarieee379 👋

This issue may occur if the phone is installed on your SD card.

Could you check to make sure that the Pandora app is installed on your phone and not the SD card? Then, try listening again. You may need to refresh / restart the Pandora app on your device.

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Blavoie1
Local Performer

Why can't I skip songs from the lock screen like I used to be able to!? Fix this immediately.

Screenshot_20200730-210030_One UI Home.jpg

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Blavoie1. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread as it sounds similar to what other listeners have mentioned.

Please check out my message regarding how the Pandora app is installed on your phone here.

Let me know if this helps! 🎧

0 Kudos

yeaja2
Local Performer

Go to Settings, then Lock Screen settings, then Face Widgets. Disable Music. Worked for me. 

View solution in original post

AlyssaPandora

Nice to see you around the community, @yeaja2.

Thanks so much for sharing this info. I'm sure this will help other listeners who may encounter this. 🎧

0 Kudos

Shel
Local Performer

I used to be able to fast forward pause and such from a widget on lock screen. How do I do that now? Where do I set that up? Don't like signing in to do this. Thanks

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @Shel. 👋

Your post was moved over to this existing thread: Lock Screen Controls on Samsung Galaxy

Could you try out the accepted solution of this thread and let me know if this helps?

You can find it here. 🎧

0 Kudos

Zcecena84
Local Performer

I'd like to lock the music player on lock screen from my annoying lil kid lol

0 Kudos