cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Music Skips + Lags in Offline Mode

coltonmagan
Local Performer

have no idea how to contact pandora there is no option but my music is so skippy and lagging like static and i know its not my fault or my internet because it does it even in offline mode and i paid for it its rediculous how does my music lag on offline mode smh

Moderator Edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@coltonmagan Thanks for following up.

I'd recommend signing out of the app and signing back in, which will reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

If you continue to have trouble, check the download icon for the content you are attempting to download. The two rotating arrows indicate that the content is still in the download process and the highlighted downward pointing arrow means the content has successfully downloaded.

If the icon is not highlighted, try downloading the content again and keep the app in the foreground while your offline music downloads. Keep in mind that stations and large playlists take a longer time to download.

Lastly, if you are having trouble downloading stations, please try downloading a single track for offline listening to see if that works.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@coltonmagan I moved your post to the Android space to keep the community tidy. 

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. Is there an error message when the music skips/lags? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Thanks for all your help with this.

0 Kudos

coltonmagan
Local Performer

okay no message pops up it just is like skipping words like a call breaking up im in a phone 

@AdamPandora wrote:

@coltonmagan I moved your post to the Android space to keep the community tidy. 

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. Is there an error message when the music skips/lags? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Thanks for all your help with this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@coltonmagan Thanks for following up.

I'd recommend signing out of the app and signing back in, which will reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

If you continue to have trouble, check the download icon for the content you are attempting to download. The two rotating arrows indicate that the content is still in the download process and the highlighted downward pointing arrow means the content has successfully downloaded.

If the icon is not highlighted, try downloading the content again and keep the app in the foreground while your offline music downloads. Keep in mind that stations and large playlists take a longer time to download.

Lastly, if you are having trouble downloading stations, please try downloading a single track for offline listening to see if that works.

0 Kudos