cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Thumbs Up Playlist Deleted but Not By Me

Chukie1188
Underground

Good day,

Over the past couple weeks I have had a few issues with my Thumbs up Playlist. For a period of time I had 2 playlists both titled My thumbs up playlist. I had the list downloaded for offline playback so I was able to identify the original.

The 2nd newer playlist was also missing about 200ish songs (~950 vs 750) and I was able to discern any rhyme or reason to what was missing. New thumbs up music was only going into this newer playlist however and the older one was no longer updating with it.

A couple days ago the original playlist vanished completely. Now as of today the new list has also vanished. I received a sorry this playlist is no longer available and then poof.

I have since tried logging out, clearing my cache, restarting my device and logging back in to no avail. I could really use some assistance as this is one of my favorite features of premium which ive been using since 2017. I've been a pandora user even longer apparently since 2010 lol.

Thanks in advance for the help

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Chukie1188

I've been investigating this and I was able to recover a My Thumbs Up playlist to your collection. You should see this now. If you don't, you may have to sign out and then back in again for the changes to take effect. 

When you get a chance, can you take a look at let me know if it looks right?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

166 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Chukie1188. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. Thanks so much for sharing your experience on the Pandora Community.

Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.

Just to clarify, this is your main My Thumbs Up (not a station specific Thumbs up playlist)?

Appreciate your help with this! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Chukie1188
Underground

Morning Alyssa,

Model: Galaxy S9+

Carrier:Verizon 

Android version 10

Pandora version 2010.1

And correct this is my main Thumbs Up playlist. Individual stations are still generating their thumbs up lists.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Chukie1188

I've been investigating this and I was able to recover a My Thumbs Up playlist to your collection. You should see this now. If you don't, you may have to sign out and then back in again for the changes to take effect. 

When you get a chance, can you take a look at let me know if it looks right?

Thanks!

View solution in original post

abbycook
Local Performer

Pandora stations not working, thumbs up is deleted. Paying $10 a month for it to not work offline, and now for my playlists deleted completely. Will switch to spotify if not reimbursed for not properly working.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@abbycook I moved your post over to this existing thread: Playlists deleted but not by me

My Thumbs Up playlist was deleted:

I was able to restore your My Thumbs Up playlist on my end. However, it looks like you've renamed it to be Abbyleetreees☆.

Let me know if you are seeing that in your collection now.

Stations not working/not working offline:

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Chukie1188
Underground

@TannerPandora yep that did the trick thanks boss

TannerPandora

Awesome! Thanks for confirming @Chukie1188! 👍🏻🎉

tracynverd
Local Performer

I just noticed that the playlist that contained all of my thumbs up has disappeared. I only have one account and the playlist is missing when I log in to both  my PC and my phone app. I had hundreds of songs and I can see them under my profile, but the playlist itself is missing. Please help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tracynverd I moved your post over to this existing thread: Playlists deleted but not by me

I was able to restore your My Thumbs Up playlist back to your collection.

If it disappears again, please make sure to reply back to this thread and let us know.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

sandcaddi
Local Performer

I mostly listen to my thumbs up play list and it is gone.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@sandcaddi I went ahead ahead and restored your My Thumb Up playlist back to your collection.

Hope this helps!

ponyjc
Underground

Hi, I experienced a lot of bugs on desktop and android, one of them is that my thumbs up playlist is missing. 

Can I get the playlist back? I don't see how to make it again. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ponyjc I have recovered your My Thumbs Up playlist back to your collection.

If it disappears again, please follow up on this thread and let us know.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

Themikebarber
Underground

My thumbs up playlist and thumbprint station have disappeared! What happened? One day I couldn't access the playlist - 'this playlist is no longer available' - and the next day it vanished.

0 Kudos

Lil_Firehawk
Local Performer

I went to play music from my phone at work, and noticed my thumbs up playlist was missing. Just this one, all the other ones where there. 

This has made me pretty frustrated, as I have literally hundreds of songs on that list, and use all the time for work. Any advice on how to recover it? I have an android phone. I have used my computer for pandora as well for well over a year with zero issues. I haven't lent my account to anyone or signed into any new devices. 

Please help 😞  losing all this makes me question whether or not I should just use the music app that came with my phone plan instead. I don't have time to go through and look up and try to recover every song I had on my playlist and build a new one.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Lil_Firehawk I'm showing your My Thumbs Up playlist is still in your collection.

To clarify, does that playlist not appear when streaming Pandora on your Android device?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Lil_Firehawk
Local Performer

that is correct. It doesn't appear at all, and searching for it doesn't show it either.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up, @Lil_Firehawk.

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If you continue to experience issues with this, can you please send over a screenshot of what you see when you search for your My Thumbs Up playlist?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Themikebarber
Underground

Posted about this twice now with no response- can I also get my playlist recovered? Thumbs up playlist is gone, Please help. This is very frustrating.

Ok- just found a thread about the last update. Logged out of account, logged back in, thumbs up playlist re appeared

mod edit: format + removed personal info