cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Thumbs Up Playlist Deleted but Not By Me

Chukie1188
Underground

Good day,

Over the past couple weeks I have had a few issues with my Thumbs up Playlist. For a period of time I had 2 playlists both titled My thumbs up playlist. I had the list downloaded for offline playback so I was able to identify the original.

The 2nd newer playlist was also missing about 200ish songs (~950 vs 750) and I was able to discern any rhyme or reason to what was missing. New thumbs up music was only going into this newer playlist however and the older one was no longer updating with it.

A couple days ago the original playlist vanished completely. Now as of today the new list has also vanished. I received a sorry this playlist is no longer available and then poof.

I have since tried logging out, clearing my cache, restarting my device and logging back in to no avail. I could really use some assistance as this is one of my favorite features of premium which ive been using since 2017. I've been a pandora user even longer apparently since 2010 lol.

Thanks in advance for the help

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
166 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Themikebarber. 👋

Thanks so much for your patience over the weekend. Rest assured that we'll get back to you as soon as we can to help with your issue.

Sorry that you were having trouble with your My Thumbs Up playlist. It sounds like you were able to sign out / in, and it reappeared.

If you notice anything else, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

In the meantime, hope you're enjoying the tunes! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

parkit14
Local Performer

Hello. My Thumbs Up playlist is missing on both my PC and Android phone. Yes I have Pandora Premium and logging out and in didn't restore it. Please help me!! Thank you.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @parkit14. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this.

I've gone ahead and restored your My Thumbs Up playlist.

Could you check now to see if it's available to you? You may need to refresh your browser or restart the app to notice the change. Let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Sorry for the delay on this, @Themikebarber.

Your My Thumbs Up playlist and Thumbprint Radio should now be showing in your collection again.

If you are still not seeing either of those on your end, try signing out of the app and back in.

Let me know if this helps. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

parkit14
Local Performer

My thumbs up playlist is available for me again. Thanks so much Alyssa!!

AlyssaPandora

Awesome! @parkit14 So glad to hear it. 

Enjoy the tunes. 🎧

0 Kudos

Zanthala
Underground

Hey so I just noticed this issue via my account on my Windows 10 PC and via the website. I see the playlist on my phone just not on the website or via the pandora app on my PC. I've tried to uninstall the app and reinstall to no solution

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Zanthala. 👋

Is this happening for your My Thumbs Up playlist? Are there any other playlists that you're noticing this issue with?

I made a small change to your account. Can you try taking another look to see if you can view your My Thumbs Up playlist? You may need to refresh your web browser or desktop app.

Let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos

Zanthala
Underground

Thanks it's fixed

AlyssaPandora

Thanks for letting me know, @Zanthala. 👍

Feel free to reach back out if anything else pops up. Happy listening 🎧

0 Kudos

jtribull6
Local Performer

My Thumbs Up Playlist has been removed and I did not delete it.  My daughter had an issue with hers the last few weeks where she ended up with two lists. What is going on? We have the issue on android as well as our PC.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @jtribull6. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this.

I've made a small change to your account. Could you check on your PC and Android device to see if you're able to view your My Thumbs Up playlist now?

Please note: You may need to refresh your web browser or app.

Let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos

jtribull6
Local Performer

I have it on my PC and android device. Since I have a family account will this also correct the issue for my daughter as well?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

@jtribull6 No, this is specifically for your account.

To protect your privacy, I will send over an email to you shortly to help with your daughter's account. We do not share email addresses publicly on the community.

Please keep an eye out for my message soon. If you don't see it, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

Rcastleberry1
Local Performer

My Thumbs up play list disappeared. It shows I have almost 2k songs but don't show the list to slow me to play it. Please help restore it.

Respectfully, RC

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Rcastleberry1. 👋

Sorry for any trouble this has caused.

Your My Thumbs Up Playlist should now be restored.

Could you take a look and let me know if you're able to see it?

I look forward to hearing back! 🎧

0 Kudos

mdgal2u
Local Performer

Hi!,

I'm so happy to see this thread.  Can you assist me in recovering My Thumbs Up playlist?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G

Android Version 11

Pandora Version 8.7.1

Thanks in advance!!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

No problem, @mdgal2u.

Your My Thumbs Up playlist has now been added back to your collection.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Joselin15
Local Performer

Hello, 

can you also help me with my playlist? i think i have tried signing in and out and i don't see it. 😞

thank you! 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @Joselin15. 👋

Yes - could you check now to see if your My Thumbs Up playlist is available? 

Let us know if you still have trouble with this. 🎧

0 Kudos