cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Thumbs Up Playlist Deleted but Not By Me

Chukie1188
Underground

Good day,

Over the past couple weeks I have had a few issues with my Thumbs up Playlist. For a period of time I had 2 playlists both titled My thumbs up playlist. I had the list downloaded for offline playback so I was able to identify the original.

The 2nd newer playlist was also missing about 200ish songs (~950 vs 750) and I was able to discern any rhyme or reason to what was missing. New thumbs up music was only going into this newer playlist however and the older one was no longer updating with it.

A couple days ago the original playlist vanished completely. Now as of today the new list has also vanished. I received a sorry this playlist is no longer available and then poof.

I have since tried logging out, clearing my cache, restarting my device and logging back in to no avail. I could really use some assistance as this is one of my favorite features of premium which ive been using since 2017. I've been a pandora user even longer apparently since 2010 lol.

Thanks in advance for the help

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
166 Replies

AdamPandora

@Via0508 No problem - My Thumbs Up playlist has now been added back to your collection.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Raul16x
Local Performer

Thank you very much 

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @Raul16x!  

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

jess0708
Local Performer

Hi,

I just noticed my thumbs up playlist is gone as well. Is there any way you could help me out?

Thank you!!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @jess0708. 👋

Of course, we can help. I've gone ahead and restored your My Thumbs Up playlist from my end. 

If you have any additional trouble with this, please don't hesitate to let us know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Nobody781227
Local Performer

My thumbs up playlist, with over 300 songs, was deleted. I never deleted it. I just logged on and *poof* it was gone. However, when I play the station it still reads as thumbed up. What happened?

0 Kudos

Nefarious
Local Performer

My thumbs up playlist is missing as well. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @Nefarious. 👋

Your My Thumbs Up playlist has now been restored. 

Let me know if you continue to have issues with this. 🎧

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Nobody781227. 👋

Looks like your My Thumbs Up playlist is still available.

Could you let me know if you're able to view it from your Android device?

0 Kudos

Nefarious
Local Performer

No issues. Thank you!

csharrow
Local Performer

I seemed to have accidentally deleted my thumbs up play list. How do I get it back? Thanks

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

@csharrow Your My Thumbs Up playlist has been restored.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble with this. 🎧

0 Kudos

melcha187
Local Performer

I am missing my thumbs up as well. any way I can get it back 

0 Kudos

elainamarie33
Local Performer

Hello Alyssa!

My thumbs up radio also disappeared. Can you restore it for me also? I have an iPhone 11.

0 Kudos

Cinzilla13
Local Performer

Hi,

I am missing my thumbs up playlist as well.  Can you please get it back? Thank you.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @melcha187 @elainamarie33 @Cinzilla13. 👋

Your My Thumbs Up playlists have been restored.

You may need to restart the app or refresh your web browser to notice the change.

Feel free to let me know if you continue to have trouble with this. 🎧

0 Kudos

JTCHRIS
Local Performer

@AlyssaPandora I cannot find my thumbs up list, I have had it for several years. Can you get it restored please?

0 Kudos

AraeAnduril
Local Performer

Hi my app crashed and refused to start a couple days ago, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled. After logging back in, My Thumbs Up Playlist was missing. I've checked my subscription and I have Premium and it just charged, so it's up to date. It's just on my phone and smart TV. My Xbox still has the Playlist. I tried signing out and back in and nothing still. I'd like it back if at all possible, it's difficult to find my variety anywhere else.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @JTCHRIS @AraeAnduril. 👋

I've gone ahead and restored your My Thumbs Up playlists from my end.

You may need to restart the app or refresh your web browser to notice the change.

Feel free to let me know if you continue to have trouble with this. 🎧

0 Kudos

Nick5208
Local Performer

Hi Alyssa, could you restore my thumbs up playlist as well? I can’t seem to find it. 

0 Kudos