cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Thumbs Up Playlist Deleted but Not By Me

Chukie1188
Underground

Good day,

Over the past couple weeks I have had a few issues with my Thumbs up Playlist. For a period of time I had 2 playlists both titled My thumbs up playlist. I had the list downloaded for offline playback so I was able to identify the original.

The 2nd newer playlist was also missing about 200ish songs (~950 vs 750) and I was able to discern any rhyme or reason to what was missing. New thumbs up music was only going into this newer playlist however and the older one was no longer updating with it.

A couple days ago the original playlist vanished completely. Now as of today the new list has also vanished. I received a sorry this playlist is no longer available and then poof.

I have since tried logging out, clearing my cache, restarting my device and logging back in to no avail. I could really use some assistance as this is one of my favorite features of premium which ive been using since 2017. I've been a pandora user even longer apparently since 2010 lol.

Thanks in advance for the help

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
166 Replies

Benadammeyer
Local Performer

Hi - my thumbs up playlist is missing as well. Can you please help? Thanks very much!

ben

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Nick5208 @Benadammeyer. 👋

I've gone ahead and restored your My Thumbs Up playlists from my end.

You may need to restart the app or refresh your web browser to notice the change.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Benadammeyer
Local Performer

Thank you!!!

Arinehart0654
Local Performer

My thumbs up playlist is missing from my account? Can I please get this restored? 

0 Kudos

NarkaleptikSeal
Local Performer

Hello. My thumbs up playlist has been missing for at least a month now. Any way to restore it?

0 Kudos

Shhasta
Local Performer

My thumbs up Playlist is gone as well. Can you help me?

0 Kudos

missvic
Local Performer

Please restore my My Thumbs Up Playlist. Thank you. 

0 Kudos

Quintus
Local Performer

I deleted my Thumbs Up playlist in hopes that it would come back with all of the songs I've actually thumbed up. It did not. Could you please restore it? Thank you. 

Maybe make this something that can't be deleted 🙂

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Quintus @missvic @Shhasta @NarkaleptikSeal @Arinehart0654. 👋

You may need to restart the app or refresh your web browser to notice the change.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Jksellers87
Local Performer

I too am having the same problem a couple days ago my thumbs up Playlist just vanished.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Jksellers87. 👋

Thanks so much for your patience over the weekend. Your My Thumbs Up playlist has now been restored.

Please let me know if you continue to have trouble with this. 🎧

0 Kudos

tyhockman
Local Performer

Same problem for me. Missing on my PC, available on my cell phone. What happened?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @tyhockman. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know.

Let me know if you're able to view it from your end. 🎧

0 Kudos

Tblurp
Local Performer

for a while my mythumbs up playlist only showed up in my recently played now it’s gone all together and I literally had over a years and 1,000 song saved to it 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tblurp I was able to restore your My Thumbs Up playlist for you - it should now show in your collection again.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

gee93
Local Performer

My “my thumbs up” playlist has also vanished from my stations after 10 years of having it. How do I get it back ?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @gee93. 👋

Your My Thumbs Up playlist has now been restored. You may need to restore the Pandora app or your refresh web browser in order to notice the update.

Let me know if you have any additional trouble with this. 🎧

0 Kudos

mirutherford
Underground

My thumbs up playlist with over 3500 songs is missing as well. Can you please restore it? Thanks!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @mirutherford. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Your My Thumbs Up playlist has now been restored. You may need to restore the Pandora app or your refresh web browser in order to notice the update.

Let me know if you're able to view it now. 🎧

0 Kudos

mirutherford
Underground

It's there. Thanks!