cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Ability to Report Issues from Mobile App

Jessica1
Opening Act

Need way to report issues from mobile app, having to log in to the computer, or try to use the desktop internet site from a mobile device is really inconvenient 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Jessica1. 👋

Thanks so much for your feedback.

You can report issues on the Pandora Community or by contacting us via email from your mobile device. 

• If you'd like to see an option to report bugs directly within the Pandora app, I would recommend creating a feature request here.
  • For any feature requests, you can upvote those ideas by clicking on the ❤️ icon next to the topic.

If you're experiencing any issues currently, feel free to respond directly to this thread. I'm always happy to help. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Jessica1. 👋

Thanks so much for your feedback.

You can report issues on the Pandora Community or by contacting us via email from your mobile device. 

• If you'd like to see an option to report bugs directly within the Pandora app, I would recommend creating a feature request here.
  • For any feature requests, you can upvote those ideas by clicking on the ❤️ icon next to the topic.

If you're experiencing any issues currently, feel free to respond directly to this thread. I'm always happy to help. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Vuk
Local Performer

I strongly second this request and it shouldn’t fall on customers to go the extra length to tell you what’s wrong with your platform

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vuk Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

If you'd like to see an option to report bugs directly within the Pandora app, I would recommend creating a feature request here.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, let me know and I'm happy to do my best to help. 

0 Kudos

Garrisonic
Local Performer

Right on bro. Totally agree. There's absolutely zero interaction with the customer base OR EVEN WORSE, the Artists who get swindled by the nanosecond by these cats and have no recourse

0 Kudos

Jessica1
Opening Act

We still need a way to report issues within the mobile app. I shouldn't have to go to another app to open a mobile browser to reach the error reporting feature