cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Offline Mode with Pandora Plus

justjoe6453
Underground

I upgraded to Plus about 6-8 months ago. I got no adds, unlimited skips, and off line listen. I only have the first 2 now. I absolutely/definitely had off line listening with the Plus. Because it always informed me when it was going to off line. I recently realized this is no longer the case. So, did Pandora just decide to remove that from Plus and now make you have to pay another $4.99 a month for Premium to have the off line listening? I so, no cool. Because I am also positive I was not informed that I'd bee loosing that capability. I do want to make this perfectly clear. I did have that option with Plus and now I don't. Why?

Joe R.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@justjoe6453 You should still be able to utilize Offline Mode with your Pandora Plus subscription.

To listen offline from a mobile device:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode on.

Once Offline Mode has been enabled, you will see only the content in your collection that has been downloaded for offline listening.

Let me know if you have any trouble with this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@justjoe6453 You should still be able to utilize Offline Mode with your Pandora Plus subscription.

To listen offline from a mobile device:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode on.

Once Offline Mode has been enabled, you will see only the content in your collection that has been downloaded for offline listening.

Let me know if you have any trouble with this.

0 Kudos

justjoe6453
Underground

Thanks. Somehow that was turned off. Not in my vehicle and will not be in an area to test it soon. But assume it will work now. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds good, @justjoe6453.

Let us know if you continue to run into issues with this when you are able to test it out.  

0 Kudos

Kimberly6
Local Performer

mine doesnt show an offline toggle

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kimberly6 Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing where the Offline toggle should be?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos