cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Session Timed Out Error on 2102.1.1

AlyssaPandora

Pandora Update (03/23/2021): We've noticed that some listeners are still experiencing this error message after running through the troubleshooting steps and clearing their app data.

If you haven't already, please try updating the Pandora app on your Android device:

1. Open the Google Play Store app.
  2. Touch the menu icon in the upper left and select My apps & games.
  3. Apps with available updates are labeled Update.
  4. Choose any appropriate apps and tap Update.

Tip: In some cases, you may need to restart your device to update an app.

++

If you continue to have issues, please provide the following details so that I can let our engineering team know that we are still encountering this issue.

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Thanks so much for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Labels (1)
50 Replies

sweetangelbaby1
Local Performer

I am still having issues 

0 Kudos

Littlerascle
Local Performer

I have never had a problem until a few hours ago. I followed every recommendation on the web.... uninstall, reinstall, clear the cash, delete the account, add the account, log out, log back in...... And nothing.

And I am paying for this?

Jenny73
Local Performer

I've done everything that has been suggested and still cannot use my app

What else can I do? I'm paying for something I can't use

0 Kudos

Jen13
Local Performer

I am getting the session timed out error message. I followed the troubleshooting steps but I am still getting the error.  Is there another why to clear the error?

0 Kudos

smj20103
Local Performer

Most of us have done this and still nothing! 

0 Kudos

Keebie9682
Local Performer

I am having the same issue and will probably cancel my subscription also. I've tried everything and it will not work. Sad because I used to love pandora and even had people change from Spotify. I guess I was wrong. 

0 Kudos

4Me
Underground

Just update, in your Apple Store or Playstore. 

0 Kudos

JustWondering
Local Performer

I have a Pixal 3 and I used up to 45% of my storage and I have the same problem with my Pandora session timing out and then it closes completely

0 Kudos

tamzinthehouse
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem!

0 Kudos

Lindseyfaith
Local Performer

Pulled up Pandora in my app store and had an update option.  Updated and solved my Timed out problem.   Hope it works for you.

Kat1951
Local Performer

My Pandora keeps saying timed out. Have not been able to use for 3 days. I have forced stop and remove and reloaded and it still won't work

0 Kudos

KateMcEwan
Local Performer

I am having the same problem. I've done all the troubleshooting, uninstall/reinstall, etc. Nothing. I'm glad I don't pay for this!

0 Kudos

Lostcause01
Local Performer

Same here. Tried Uninstaller and install, still does the same thing

0 Kudos

SarahCowles
Local Performer

I have tried over and over none of these solutions are working. I can see your post is from 2020 so is there an updated fix that actually works??   Because this does not and its been going on for DAYS for you guys to have done nothing it seems. Considering I can see many unhappy reviews on your app. 

Those steps do not work. Not helpful. Please someone tell me that there is a solution. Going on 3 days. This is BS. Y'all been around too long to have these unsolved matters

mod edit : format
0 Kudos

BloodyViper19
Local Performer

I've tried all the steps still not working

0 Kudos

Mnburke
Local Performer

I'm having same issue on galaxy s21 FE

I Uninstalled, reinstall still same problem

0 Kudos

ChadC80
Local Performer

I've restarted my galaxy note 10+ several times and still get the message

0 Kudos

Sylsplan
Local Performer

Still get timed out message on my Android? How can this be fixed.

0 Kudos

hcooks08
Local Performer

the update app doesn't work, please get it fixed. i work at night and pandora really helps me get through sometimes

0 Kudos