0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Cruzanbay45. 👋

Thanks for posting about this.

Looks like you're using a Samsung Galaxy Watch to stream Pandora.

As long as your Samsung smartwatch is connected via Bluetooth, you can launch Pandora from your phone and the controls should appear on your watch.

If you are having trouble with the controls on your smartwatch, please try re-pairing the Bluetooth connection between your device and the phone.

++

Pandora + Wear OS 3:

Something else to note, Pandora does not currently support Wear OS 3.

While you may be able to utilize the Pandora app on your watch, we can not predict the behavior you’ll experience and you may find that it does not function as well as other devices. 

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Cruzanbay45. 👋

Thanks for posting about this.

Looks like you're using a Samsung Galaxy Watch to stream Pandora.

As long as your Samsung smartwatch is connected via Bluetooth, you can launch Pandora from your phone and the controls should appear on your watch.

If you are having trouble with the controls on your smartwatch, please try re-pairing the Bluetooth connection between your device and the phone.

++

Pandora + Wear OS 3:

Something else to note, Pandora does not currently support Wear OS 3.

While you may be able to utilize the Pandora app on your watch, we can not predict the behavior you’ll experience and you may find that it does not function as well as other devices. 

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Tbroecker01
Local Performer

Will there be an update to Pandora to support Wearable OS 3? (Which you say is currently not supported)

0 Kudos

JCA1982
Local Performer

I have the same issue. I was able to skip on my garmin watch but not my samsung. I can thumbs a song or thumbs down but I am unable to skip a track. Will there be a skip function in the future or an editable controller?

0 Kudos