cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So many bugs and glitches

Tristk88
Underground

I surely can't be the only one since the last update that is getting all these bugs. Its keeps telling me that I don't have a subscription and i do I've been paying since 2013. It keeps signing me out of my app just closing itself out. Now it went and deleted my downloads every single one of my songs, stations and playlist that I listen to offline since I have terrible service at work. 

what is going on? I been checking the play store everyday hoping they'd put out an update already to fix this. This is killing me I use Pandora every day and now its almost unusable. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Tristk88 welcome to community! Sorry for any trouble with Pandora.

I moved your most over to our Android board to help keep things organized. 

I'd like to start with some standard support to begin with. I've also enabled a trace on your account so we can get a better sense of what may be happening. 

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps *

*Please note: Pandora Premium listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can find helpful steps here.

You'll be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Tristk88
Underground

I forgot to add that all the downloads it had deleted. It's keeping me from downloading them against I can't download any playlist at all and half the songs I click download it says it is but it doesn't all this started 6 days ago

PLEASE fix this I love Pandora i'm a huge fan I just want my app back.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Tristk88 welcome to community! Sorry for any trouble with Pandora.

I moved your most over to our Android board to help keep things organized. 

I'd like to start with some standard support to begin with. I've also enabled a trace on your account so we can get a better sense of what may be happening. 

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps *

*Please note: Pandora Premium listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can find helpful steps here.

You'll be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Tristk88
Underground

I cleared the data and it is now letting me download my playlists and songs again thank you Tanner

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tristk88 Glad to hear the issue is now resolved.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening! 😎

0 Kudos

SilentA
Local Performer

I’m having the exact same issue but Pandora isn’t responding or fixing it. 

How bout for IOS?

mod edit: format

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @SilentA. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

Someone from our User Support team has been in touch with you via email to assist with your subscription through Apple. 

Please check your email, if you don't see it soon, don't forget to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos