cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Stuck in "My Collection" on App

Dwright1969
Local Performer

Somehow I got to the "my collection" view on my App and I can't seem to figure out how to go back to the normal view.  Please help.  This is beyond frustrating.  I have cleared my data and even tried reinstalling the app.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dwright1969
Local Performer

Thanks but I think I've figured it out.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Dwright1969. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're stuck on that screen. I do see that you enabled a complimentary session of Premium recently. You can find out more about how these sessions work here: Premium Sessions

Could you share a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing? 

To take a screenshot on your Android device, press the Home button and the Power button (on the right side of your phone) at the same time.

• You may hear a camera shutter sound (if your volume is turned on), and your screen will be captured.
  • To access your screenshots, go to the Gallery and look in the Screenshots folder. Send this photo as an attachment to your response.

Let me know, and I can take a look for you. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Dwright1969
Local Performer

Thanks but I think I've figured it out.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know, @Dwright1969

Sounds like you're all set now. Feel free to reach out if you run into any additional issues.

Happy listening! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

KenM
Local Performer

How did you do it? I have the same problem.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @KenM. 👋

Sorry to hear that the Pandora app on your Android device is stuck on this screen.

Let's try running through these steps to see if it helps with the issue: Android Troubleshooting

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos